Sign in to follow this  
astein3

2 SSD 10's fully loaded on an ED 9.1

Does that setup sound good? I am looking for a new setup in my regular cab silverado and one of my options is 2 ssd 10's with flatwind and copper coils. Im wondering if anyone has 2 ssd 10's and would they mind telling me if they like them or not.

Edited by astein3

Does that setup sound good? I am looking for a new setup in my regular cab silverado and one of my options is 2 ssd 10's with flatwind and copper coils. Im wondering if anyone has 2 ssd 10's and would they mind telling me if they like them or not.

I am fairly sure you cannot have the coils together, though I may be wrong...

You are very right. My friend sent me the thing saying both. My bad. ok so jus the flatwind.

You are very right. My friend sent me the thing saying both. My bad. ok so jus the flatwind.

You will be better off with the copper, it will allow the sub to drop lower and because you are only feeding it about 600Watts per sub, you wont need the flat (which increases power handling).

he got them from me. i bought them off of ebay. they were really solid comps for only 70-80 bux. i forget wut model they are. he can fill u in more about how he likes them though.

well thanks for the info on the fi's. As for the comps, i love em. They are really clear and loud and i have yet to put them on an amp. I can't wait.

Sign in to follow this