Sign in to follow this  
stratusrt01

1st test run for the new setup

decided to take a quick video. No tuning done yet, just fired it up and shot a quick video before I got yelled at.............lol

Just a pair of 10's:

th_MOV01225.jpg

I believe we'll see over a '50 in Pro Trunk on the 8th, Jacob. You going to be there?

Yessir :)

im guessing that they are btl 10's

eh, i could be wrong

Edited by bdawson72

That is an awesome video!! We will see you on the 8th as well:) Can't wait!!! *jumps up and down and does a little dance*

Well, I just realized about 30 minutes ago that April 8th is Easter.............

I have 3 kids, so it looks like I won't be there, unless it's late in the day, I'll cruise in and burp at the last minute.

well, I talked to the wife, and she knows I need the points because I missed the last show, so I'll be there, I may be late, gotta do the Easter Egg hunt and stuff, but I'll be there to put at least one burp down.

How about another quick video? Who needs big old huge subwoofers, when you've got a great box and Sundown power?

th_MOV01234.jpg

Edited by stratusrt01

I have some numbers, but can't really say anything until after April 8th.........sorry

Do you think you are loud enough to keep your record,and beat the Steve Sears guy,you mentioned in another post?

Based on past scores, it'll be close, could go either way depending on what he's done over the break. He may come out and spank me like a baby.

Either way, I'm happy with the new setup and if I don't keep the record, oh well, that's the way it goes, but for something that'll still play music, it's impressive to say the least.

Edited by stratusrt01

Based on past scores, it'll be close, could go either way depending on what he's done over the break. He may come out and spank me like a baby.

Either way, I'm happy with the new setup and if I don't keep the record, oh well, that's the way it goes, but for something that'll still play music, it's impressive to say the least.

Good luck on your competition

I'll see you there.... ;)

I heard 2 of Steve's amps are broken,and he can only do a 149.5

hmmm...Rich i wonder who loud is ......well anyway i think we have something for them .....and yes im still toying with the trunk cars ....lol :fing34:

I really don't hold any secrets anymore, I had my fill of those trying to run Street A with people who wouldn't help anyone out, and covered their stuff with blankets. Everything on mine is in the open, and I'll pop the trunk anytime someone wants to see it. The only thing that is a secret is the internals of my box, even though there are pics on the net of it, I don't give out the dimensions.

I'm just in Pro Trunk to have some fun and make some new friends, I really don't care if someone is louder than I am.

I really don't hold any secrets anymore, I had my fill of those trying to run Street A with people who wouldn't help anyone out, and covered their stuff with blankets. Everything on mine is in the open, and I'll pop the trunk anytime someone wants to see it. The only thing that is a secret is the internals of my box, even though there are pics on the net of it, I don't give out the dimensions.

I'm just in Pro Trunk to have some fun and make some new friends, I really don't care if someone is louder than I am.

If only more people would adopt that attitude, it'd be a much friendlier, welcoming "sport". I give you credit.

Thanks. I had all but gave up on SPL competitions until I met a few guys that did NSPL, and said it was a lot more laid back and friendly, so I gave it a try, and liked it a lot at my first show.

I was even about to take 2 amps out of my car for another competitor who was having problems with his, and he was competiting in the same class as I was. Jacob was there, he'll vouch for that.

Edited by stratusrt01

Yep, Rich very kindly offered to help him out :) Very stand up guy that gives the sport a good name.

Sign in to follow this