Sign in to follow this  
Silverbane

Rides section on SundownAudio.com

Well gents, I have accepted the task of getting the 'Rides' section of Sundown Audio website back up and keep it relativly updated. Glad to be 'partially on-board' the team here... :fing34: .

Anyways, in order to make a successful 'Rides' section, I need some rides to feature. Basically I am looking for anyone to up some pics and descriptions for us to throw up on SundownAudio.com.

Also if you have ideas or suggestions for the rides section, I would very much like to hear your input.

Oh, and my name is Brad (SilverBane here on forums) and you can contact me at rides@sundownaudio.com

I hope to get some mail soon!!!

Well gents, I have accepted the task of getting the 'Rides' section of Sundown Audio website back up and keep it relativly updated. Glad to be 'partially on-board' the team here... :fing34: .

Anyways, in order to make a successful 'Rides' section, I need some rides to feature. Basically I am looking for anyone to up some pics and descriptions for us to throw up on SundownAudio.com.

Also if you have ideas or suggestions for the rides section, I would very much like to hear your input.

Oh, and my name is Brad (SilverBane here on forums) and you can contact me at rides@sundownaudio.com

I hope to get some mail soon!!!

I have some stuff up on my pg. Dig around. I add more weekly:)

I'll get it linked back on the main page later tonight.

I am still building it so it is under construction still. My day off my regular job is tomorrow, so I will be working on it for a good many hours tomorrow.

I know some of my thoughts for the future are a coppermine setup. For now, I do all the work. :fing34:

BTW, if anyone cares about who I am, my name is Brad. I worked 4 years on various other websites that have since been sold and changed doing jobs from content manager to operations manager on a 1+ million page views a month site. I have woked with various people from sites such as IGN and GamersHell.

I have a certificate in CCNA and 2 years of Network engineering. However, I decided I dont like the solitude of working on computers all day and henseforth, I am currently a manager at Wal-Mart.

Oh, and yes, I am canadian and I do say eh. So if I do it, I apologize! I am happy to be helping Jacob and killing some of my time as well. Hopefully I can help him to make his site better in the future and assist him with anything I can!

I have my old set up with 3 sundown amps, but my new setup should be doen with suede and plexi soon.

Videos053.jpg Well here is the old set up. I am building a new box and paneling everything off. (False wall, floor, sides, ect.)

I should have my stuff ready to put in next month around the 16th so I'll be sure to snap some in between and finished pics.

I should have my stuff ready to put in next month around the 16th so I'll be sure to snap some in between and finished pics.

I would appreciate if you guys coule email them to me along with specs on your car and audio...

Would you want final install pics only or a log of pics?

A log would be great, Ill put them all there then they are all together!

Brad I can realte so well to you

I have a CCNA and a CSS1

3 years networking for macy's in hawaii

I also have 5 years in PHP and myLSQ...

I have done roughly 20 sites (some for rock bands and several for design sites *contract work*)

I own a company called eye4designs.com (the PHP and LSQ is being updated this week so some pages may not show) Site hasn't been updated for years ...

I quit all my networking crap and am a 5th year sheet metal/Air Conditioning apprentice working for my journeyman status (and pay woot woot)

I am also one of the pioneers that help modify and make available TBsource Trackers for Bittorrent (yes i have hook ups everywhere if someone needs help with their torrenting PM me)..

If you need any help with PHP shoot me a PM....

www.eye4designs.com if you want to check out some of our older designs...

Edited by theabunai

Brad I can realte so well to you

I have a CCNA and a CSS1

3 years networking for macy's in hawaii

I also have 5 years in PHP and myLSQ...

I have done roughly 20 sites (some for rock bands and several for design sites *contract work*)

I own a company called eye4designs.com (the PHP and LSQ is being updated this week so some pages may not show) Site hasn't been updated for years ...

I quit all my networking crap and am a 5th year sheet metal/Air Conditioning apprentice working for my journeyman status (and pay woot woot)

I am also one of the pioneers that help modify and make available TBsource Trackers for Bittorrent (yes i have hook ups everywhere if someone needs help with their torrenting PM me)..

If you need any help with PHP shoot me a PM....

www.eye4designs.com if you want to check out some of our older designs...

Website is simple HTML for now. And at that I am doing very basic coding. I will eventually implement a coppermine system, but for now, this is fine.

Thing that is screwing me up is it has been a long time since I did basic HTML and I keep putting in C++ code. Dont ask me how, but I continually do it...Or I will end up loading VS.Net instead of notepad...I figured it had been 3 years since i did web work, start slow...

As for quitting networking, too much alone time. Killed me. Believe it or not, Wal-Mart pays decent and they treat me well. Cant complain!

well for HTML We use Homesite (from macromedia)

most it's pretty much click what tag you need and it inserts it or pops a window asking for parameters.

I use it all the time.... It's way better imho then dreamweaver and not as beefy

For PHP i HIGHLY recommend php expert editor.... OUTSTANDING php editor....

Anything else let me know

As you know be sure Gzip is installed on the server for coppermine....

I think coppermine uses OOP PHP which is really really difficult to decipher if you want to mod the source code for some custom features B)

Edited by theabunai

Sign in to follow this