sleek_benzo

Just got in!!!

hello... as said.. just got in.. really excited with everything right now.. i just bought my new car... well new to me that is.. my very own 1999 mercedes benz C230 Kompressor... and boy is it something... just got the car about 2 weeks ago and already spent well over 3,000 on the car already.. next stop now audio system.. gosh i've been babbling about my car and haven't introduce my name... well my name is ker age 21 currently residing in sacramento california ... work as a life insurance administrator.. so if any insurance screw you over i maybe of some assistance... but back into the audio subject... well.. sad news first... i use to have a 1995 civic hatchback with a B18 in it... yea yea yea.. "ricer" i know what you guys are gonna say already.. but i'm asian so what did you expect?? but driving home one day after the club it was about 2 o'clock at night and the dumb lady fell asleep at the wheel and total my vehicle... if i can find the pic i post it up... hard to believe no one died.. and i mean it!!! so my racing days ended very quickly... and i turned to the more luxurious side.. and got a mercedes... that way i won't be able to race even if i wanted to... but the car does have a supercharger whenever i need alittle speed so that i can live with... and now needing somewhere to spend the money.. i turn to audio.. and here i am.. so enlighten me with all aspect of car audio.. for i am a newbie with little knowledge and all to gain.. just hope my pocket is deep enough to make it truly my own unique car... i'm going to be asking alot of question so please bare with me.. and most my be alittle repetitive but just correct me.. again.. great to be here will you guyz..

Welcome to the forum.

And congrats on the purchase of that very, very nice car.

I'm sure we'll do our best to enlighten you about what's up in the mobile electronics world. No questions are stupid, so don't be afraid to ask anything that comes to mind.

- Steve

welcome fellow benz driver

I got a benz but it just sits thier, becuase my dad wants no one driving it :thud:

haha, i could care less though.

whaddup though, what r u looking for?

are you trying to be loud, do you want it to sound clean, or do you want both.

well... the best of both world... i want something nice and slick that will catch attention (the good kind) and something that sound clean and smooth yet loud enough to my satisfaction... just about anything that i can get my hands on.. system wise.. i really looking into the memphis 1000d either the mc or st series.. so anyone has one lingering around.. hit me up.. and a good ported box for a 15 magnum i think will sound just about right.. up front with some diamond hex and diamond refills... powered by a memphis 300.. what do you think??