zaxfire69

An amp recommendation for an Fi BL 15" Sub

Hello guys. Look I am wanting to purchase a Us amp for my Fi BL 15" sub. I need something around 1000-1500 watts rms. i was looking at the xt4000d. Any of you have anymore suggestions?? I will be running the sub at 1 ohm...Please let me know..I want to order the amp today..Thanks

The XT4000D would be an idea, also the MD1 Merlin.

I have my Xt4000d in now i have to hook it up to my sub at 1ohm...Can someone help me with that...My amp has 2 different sets of hook ups..Do i hook up both coils to only one side or do I hook each individual coil up. One to one side one to the other side...If you are familiar with the 4000d please help...I have a Dual Voice Coil sub...

I have my Xt4000d in now i have to hook it up to my sub at 1ohm...Can someone help me with that...My amp has 2 different sets of hook ups..Do i hook up both coils to only one side or do I hook each individual coil up. One to one side one to the other side...If you are familiar with the 4000d please help...I have a Dual Voice Coil sub...

Both terminals are in parallel, either way is the same. "hook up both coils to only one side or do I hook each individual coil up."

Here is what I did. I paralled the speaker inside the box and ran one wire out of the box. I hooked it up to one side of the amp. Am I still getting the same amount of power or do I need to run both sets of wires out of the box and hook one coil to one side and the other coil to the other side??

Any idea how many amps this Amp will pull from my charging system under full song..Reason I am asking is I am going to buy a H.O. Altenator and need to know how big of one I need...Please help me out...

Any idea how many amps this Amp will pull from my charging system under full song..Reason I am asking is I am going to buy a H.O. Altenator and need to know how big of one I need...Please help me out...

The xt4000d can pull bursts of around 120 amps.

i vote the sundown 1500 i havent hooked mine to my bl's yet but im loving it on my jl sub