Sign in to follow this  
funkindatrunk

Sundown takes best of show

Went from 2 saz 1500s to 4. We pulled a 157.6 at the head. It was good enough for a best of show at our April fools MECA event. Thought I would just share the info. Amps are killer!!!!

awesome job!

Great Job Rob!!!!!!!!! The fuses are killing me. Plus my broken windshield. With 1- 15 and 2 1500D's I was doing a 150.6 at the headreast then I attempted to sat on my windshield to brace. When I burped it I damn near fell through. Won first place in M2 -149.2 and DB2 119.9 at E-townlast weekend.

Great Job Rob!!!!!!!!! The fuses are killing me. Plus my broken windshield. With 1- 15 and 2 1500D's I was doing a 150.6 at the headreast then I attempted to sat on my windshield to brace. When I burped it I damn near fell through. Won first place in M2 -149.2 and DB2 119.9 at E-townlast weekend.

Congrats to you too then Ricky! Good showing :)

Good score. I am scard to touch the windshield on mine for that same reason. A few years back when my buddy owned the truck we broke the glass tring to brace it. I wish I could have made it to the e town show but our show was on the same day. Ill try to make it to the next one.

Are you going to the Funk Master Flex show in louisville derby weekend? I'm building a box for my Trailblazer since it is a heck of alot louder for driveby.

Are you going to the Funk Master Flex show in louisville derby weekend? I'm building a box for my Trailblazer since it is a heck of alot louder for driveby.

I dont think I will be able to make that one , but I should be at the next e town show. Good luck on the new box.

Congrats Rob, nice job.

Congrats Rob, nice job.

Thanks, we have another show in a week we are going to, Im going to try to get over a 158 out of this thing. My goal for this year will be a 160 at the head but it aint easy. It needs more power, maybe 4 more amps and a fresh set of recones.

Sign in to follow this