NDMstang65

Ascendant Audio's New Home!

Welcome to the new home of Ascendant Audio! Stick around for updates! :fing34:

Shawn's taking the rein's on this one!

i've loved their products, so long as shawn(and the rest of fi?) has the reins on the web support it should be great

I've got wood.

And clipped to that piece of wood, I have a sheet that says I'm excited.

wow!

this is going to be good!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Man this is cool. I just talked to Chad for about 4-5 minutes yesterday. Going to be some good stuff coming our way ;)

I guess I'll be waiting before I make any changes to the suburban. . . .

Brian

Edited by BKOLFO4

Glad to see some progress.

Nothing personal and maybe its me...but RE and Fi haven't had the best track record as far as websites.

Not that would ever stop me from buying another Fi product.

what's ever happened with fi's website?

Glad to see some progress.

Nothing personal and maybe its me...but RE and Fi haven't had the best track record as far as websites.

Not that would ever stop me from buying another Fi product.

Eh?

Board Statistics

Our members have made a total of 231,076 posts

We have 2,124 registered members

The newest member is Chad Kuypers

Most users ever online was 239 on Feb 2 2005, 01:57 AM

I love AA's products and was a proud owner of an Ava 15", I just hope they stick around on the forums and things dont turn out the way they did on their last forum.

Somebody mentioned FI's website, I never had a problem with it, I thought it was great??

I might be the only one that thinks this but it seems like I have to come to this forum to get the pertinent info as far as enclosure size and what options mean. IMO, this kind of followed how RE went...the website wasn't very helpful.

My opinion...I would think that their website should provide a little info for the benefit of the consumer. The argument against that is Fi is an enthusiast oriented company so most know what the deal is. Maybe I'm used to more elaborate sites.

I don't want anyone to take this as a complaint, more like picky constructive criticism to make Fi and AA better.

I love what Fi is doing for the industry and my expectations of AA is pretty high as a result of the past history of Fi and RE. If the price to get a top notch sub is to ask some questions on a forum, then I'll be happy.

Sorry to steer to conversation away from the topic.

I'm impatiently waiting to see what AA has to offer!

I was just thinking, I'd LOVE to have a new Atlas, but instead of the 12 like I have I want an 8. I think that would be tits.

Atlas and Ava are a no go. Ascendant will not be using XBl tech in the drivers.

But we do have an Assassin 8" that is no slouch coming out with the new lines shortly.

Thanks,

Scott

Atlas and Ava are a no go. Ascendant will not be using XBl tech in the drivers.

But we do have an Assassin 8" that is no slouch coming out with the new lines shortly.

Thanks,

Scott

great to hear how will the new assassians compare to the last ones?

What differences will the new Assassins have from the older models? I was looking at getting a second when lo-and-behold the site told me everything was gone for a redesign.

Sorry :(

They are getting a thicker top plate and different gapping. Cast basket, new curvilinear paper cone... D4 coils that are beefier than the last S4s. Just upgrading all the little things on them and getting them setup to be a solid entry level dealer line (not that they werent before, but it seems a pair of them on a amp is requested more often than a single unit or 4 of them.

We may offer a S4 coil down the road if dealers really ask for it.

Thanks,

Scott

Sorry :(

They are getting a thicker top plate and different gapping. Cast basket, new curvilinear paper cone... D4 coils that are beefier than the last S4s. Just upgrading all the little things on them and getting them setup to be a solid entry level dealer line (not that they werent before, but it seems a pair of them on a amp is requested more often than a single unit or 4 of them.

We may offer a S4 coil down the road if dealers really ask for it.

Thanks,

Scott

D2 version would also be helpful...at least a small batch for use single drivers users. which seem to be most of the SQ world.