ShawnFleming

Any AA questions.

I recently just came into a set of Ascendant Audio Havoc Component speakers.... and I'm simply looking for some specs about them. If anyone on this board has some information, it would be greatly appreciated. These are also for sale. Send me a message if interested.

I know they are AA Havoc series and they are approximately 7" diameter.

Carbon fiber cone? Max/RMS wattage? Sensitivity? Impedence?...etc

CIMG0875Small.jpg

CIMG0880Small.jpg

CIMG0884Small.jpg

Edited by cherrington

hey can i get a AA decal for my dustcap its a ava =). also you have any small decals like 4"x4" of this style CIMG0880Small.jpg? or know anywhere i would be able to get for repping =)

Where the hell are you guys finding these components or poly's? I've been all over AA's website and have never seen these animals.

You got to get them through a dealer like the rest of there products but yeah your right they arent on the website.

Do the dealers have any literature, catalog or something like that on the AA products? I've been interested in everything I've read on the midbass/components but as we know none of the info is on the website.

I dont know if they do or not, one of the dealers on here is BKOLFO4 (pm him, he is very helpful).

Thanks Jay-Cee I'll do that.

Not a problem.

Where the hell are you guys finding these components or poly's? I've been all over AA's website and have never seen these animals.

I got mine from a friend, who got them from a dealer. They are for sale if anyone wants them. $100+shipping and they are yours.

I got mine from a friend, who got them from a dealer. They are for sale if anyone wants them. $100+shipping and they are yours.

interested...how come you are selling them? could you give me a review on them please

interested...how come you are selling them? could you give me a review on them please

Unfortunately, I never used them, so I can't give a review. I know they are amazing speakers. I bought them to replace my old components... but they are ~7" in diameter, and I have custom pods that only fit 6.5". So I can't use them w/o completely revamping the whole setup. (which I don't have time for) I have since bought new ones, and replaced the old... so I just need these off my shelf.

I was hoping someone on this forum would have some info about them. The specs/a review.. something. Its hard to sell to people on faith, ya know?

Still have them, and they are still for sale... if anyone is interested in some incredibly rare component woofers...

Still have them, and they are still for sale... if anyone is interested in some incredibly rare component woofers...

So your trying to sell them when you don't meet the forum requirements to sell stuff here.:suicide-santa::No:

So your trying to sell them when you don't meet the forum requirements to sell stuff here.:suicide-santa::No:

ugh... i hate that. I was booted from another forum for being a suspected spammer.

I guess I'll stop posting then... I'm not going to jump through hundreds of hoops for a chance to sell a pair of speakers I'm starting to not care about... I'm far to busy to screw around with this crap.

Where Do I get a recone for an AA Havoc 15" d2?!?!? Can I use a Fi?!?!

Email me.

Nick@ficaraudio.com

i need pricing info on AA subs

Did you check the SSA store for prices?

AA offers Chaos Series, Havoc Series, Mayhem Series, and SMD Series.

how much arsenal 12 shipped to 39150

Just add it to your shopping cart on the SSA Store, just click the link at the top!