Aaron Clinton

How did you guys find SSA???

I have been into speakers and car stereos since I was a young buck. I was searching for home theater equipment one evening around Christmas time, I was looking for projector screens and projectors. I always like looking at other peoples creations and looking at Youtube videos. I saw a  video of a unboxing of a Z-Con and I thought to myself that is an amazing looking sub.  I just recently was able to use my Explorer as my own vehicle now that my wife has her van.adhd.gif  And now I am waiting on my first SSA product, an 18" X-Con! Thanks to Aaron that has been there to assist me in all my questions and final help with purchasing. I am grateful. I want to say thank you SSA and everyone who still is passionate about this great enjoyment we get from blasting our heads off with bad ass bass.

I have been into speakers and car stereos since I was a young buck. I was searching for home theater equipment one evening around Christmas time, I was looking for projector screens and projectors. I always like looking at other peoples creations and looking at Youtube videos. I saw a  video of a unboxing of a Z-Con and I thought to myself that is an amazing looking sub.  I just recently was able to use my Explorer as my own vehicle now that my wife has her van.:wacky:  And now I am waiting on my first SSA product, an 18" X-Con! Thanks to Aaron that has been there to assist me in all my questions and final help with purchasing. I am grateful. I want to say thank you SSA and everyone who still is passionate about this great enjoyment we get from blasting our heads off with bad ass bass.

Great post man, welcome to SSA!

Awhile back when I was getting back into audio again someone in a fb group pasted a link on one of my comments & I checked it out. More recently I was interested in some new subs & was doing some research into the X-con but I ended up getting so FI q's this is a pretty good place for info on both of those subs.   

I found SSA through the SMD forum. I came here to see if it's at all possible to get in touch with FI/AA here because they don't answer posts on SMD nor do they seem to answer Emails and/or phone calls.

I came about the SSA forum because I was saving up money for the FI Q and seen that if had a forum.. it led me here were I started looking at these subs and now I own an xcon

I have been into speakers and car stereos since I was a young buck. I was searching for home theater equipment one evening around Christmas time, I was looking for projector screens and projectors. I always like looking at other peoples creations and looking at Youtube videos. I saw a  video of a unboxing of a Z-Con and I thought to myself that is an amazing looking sub.  I just recently was able to use my Explorer as my own vehicle now that my wife has her van.adhd.gif  And now I am waiting on my first SSA product, an 18" X-Con! Thanks to Aaron that has been there to assist me in all my questions and final help with purchasing. I am grateful. I want to say thank you SSA and everyone who still is passionate about this great enjoyment we get from blasting our heads off with bad ass bass.

Great post man, welcome to SSA!

Thanks, good to be here.

I found the forums thru the Fi website.  I had never even heard of SSA, Incriminator, or Crescendo, and was absolutely positive I was going to run Fi Subs and Soundstream power...now not so much.LOL  Now I am leaning towards xcons and crescendo amps(done sold the Soundstream 2500 I had)...though I like that IA is in my home state of Alabam...ugh.

This place makes it hard to decide on anything.

I found the forums thru the Fi website.  I had never even heard of SSA, Incriminator, or Crescendo, and was absolutely positive I was going to run Fi Subs and Soundstream power...now not so much.LOL  Now I am leaning towards xcons and crescendo amps(done sold the Soundstream 2500 I had)...though I like that IA is in my home state of Alabam...ugh.

This place makes it hard to decide on anything.

Welcome.  Glad you found us.

:) :) :)

Google! My questions have lead me hear many a time, so i decided i might as well sign up.

Google! My questions have lead me hear many a time, so i decided i might as well sign up.

Welcome to SSA!

well having such great friends wher I am at I get to see a lot a ssa cars every weekend. that said when I was getting ready for a show I broke a sub and one my ssa friends " ZACK "lent me two his spare zcons for the weekend I was one db louder then with the old stuff. so when I decided to build another car I went with zcons ....wait wife bought 2 zcons then said said lets go car shoping!~!!! she has spnt last year in advance 1 holding her own. so then I here the secrete is out "kirbys" have evils..... my boy Justin has EVILS.... well I decided to wall my cop car and well I'm hopeing for something truly EVIL . So here I am.

heard about it through SMD, thought id see what the hypes about

No hype here, just accurate information. ;) :WELCOME:

No hype here, just accurate information. wink.png WELCOME.gif

thanks man, nice to have another forum. SMD gets old going to the same place everyday lol

i go to shows every now and then when im not at work....to hear and see some nasty builds.....and was planning on entering some audio events when done with my system....and i went to one show where a guy had 8 15" zcons ssa subs....and never heard of ssa till then.but was amazed by how loud and low these subs got.....so i checked out the site.....and was hooked.....and now will be running a pair of evils 15's.....and more amazing the subs are built in the usa.....which for anything built in the usa today is rare

We have been in the car industry for many years that you come across car audio forums online. Check out our products at....... Thank you.

Edited by Aaron Clinton
please see my email before advertising

We have been in the car industry for many years that you come across car audio forums online. Check out our products at .... Thank you.

Really?

Edited by Aaron Clinton

I got introduced to sundown audio from a customer that showed me his system at a place i used to work and liked what i seen/herd and checked out the website and found the forum from there.

I got introduced to sundown audio from a customer that showed me his system at a place i used to work and liked what i seen/herd and checked out the website and found the forum from there.

Glad you found the original Sundown forum. ;)

A buddy of mine used to run them. So now i am here because i loved what i heard.

:) :)