Aaron Clinton

How did you guys find SSA???

I found it wen I found the SSA store one day wen I was googling for car stereo stuff, I wanted to buy stuff car stereo stuff but not main stream brands, that every one has already. There are plenty of name brands that you guys carry on your site that are stronger then mainstream brands...

I bought a icon 12 off craigslist the guy told me this is where he bought it and its a great place to find out any information I might need on this sub for my build

Welcome to the SSA forum.

I found SSA while researching amps, and decided this looked like a great place to purchase US Acoustics amps from, so I signed up =)

I read on ebay (6-8 years ago that a guy had "multiple" tap outs on a single ufo btl. im still convinced that the diameter of the magnet had much more to do with the power (bl) of the sub then the amount of magnets stacked on each other.

I found it through smd forum

I found SSA doing research for the build I am about to start. I have the final pieces of the puzzle on the way. The HO alternator should be done today or Monday. Then it is off to AMI Customs for the install. Hi everyone, hope you are having a great day, and I look forward to showing you what happens when you put around 2660 watts into a 2000 Eclipse.

I found SSA doing research for the build I am about to start. I have the final pieces of the puzzle on the way. The HO alternator should be done today or Monday. Then it is off to AMI Customs for the install. Hi everyone, hope you are having a great day, and I look forward to showing you what happens when you put around 2660 watts into a 2000 Eclipse.

:WELCOME:

Welcome!!!! smile.png

Was considering SSA subs and then found this community as well!

Recommended by a friend, bought some products after doing some research... So naturally I joined the forum! Can't wait for my new GCON!!! 

On 3/19/2016 at 8:38 PM, MitchBane said:

Recommended by a friend, bought some products after doing some research... So naturally I joined the forum! Can't wait for my new GCON!!! 

Excellent choice.

Denim, I saw on a thread while browsing a few days ago a few of the guys that I consider VERY knowledgeable were talking about the GCON. One of the guys said he was getting one and the other guy said "make sure you get the d4 not d2" the other guy said he "wouldn't have it any other way."   My question is... Why did he recommend the d4 if the guy buying is only getting a single 12?? Are the d4 t/s more desirable or somethin?    

-sorry for the essay!

On September 11, 2015 at 0:23 PM, Joe Mellinger said:

It shakes a whoooole bunch!!! Lol

sounds like a fun build...

On 3/21/2016 at 9:46 AM, MitchBane said:

Denim, I saw on a thread while browsing a few days ago a few of the guys that I consider VERY knowledgeable were talking about the GCON. One of the guys said he was getting one and the other guy said "make sure you get the d4 not d2" the other guy said he "wouldn't have it any other way."   My question is... Why did he recommend the d4 if the guy buying is only getting a single 12?? Are the d4 t/s more desirable or somethin?    

-sorry for the essay!

Must have been due to his amplifier set up planned.  Oh and welcome  (denim :) )

Found you guys while researching subwoofer to replace my stolen IDMAX.

Saw this site mentioned on another car audio message board and swung over to check it out. Great site!!

From searching for a crescendo amp. Found the store then noticed it had a forum. 

On 4/28/2016 at 2:41 PM, deshroud said:

Found you guys while researching subwoofer to replace my stolen IDMAX.

2 hours ago, Joe50302 said:

Saw this site mentioned on another car audio message board and swung over to check it out. Great site!!

1 hour ago, Billy Jack said:

From searching for a crescendo amp. Found the store then noticed it had a forum. 

FOUND SSA WHEN I FOUND SUNDOWN - ISO YEARS AGO MAYBE 2010?

22 hours ago, Parker C. Nerat said:

FOUND SSA WHEN I FOUND SUNDOWN - ISO YEARS AGO MAYBE 2010?

Welcome 

1 hour ago, wickedwitt said:

I know a guy.

Welcome