Aaron Clinton

How did you guys find SSA???

Honestly can't even remember where I first heard of SSA, word of mouth for sure. I've wanted evils for a long time but just now got around to ordering one.

7 hours ago, TheBrick1996 said:

Honestly can't even remember where I first heard of SSA, word of mouth for sure. I've wanted evils for a long time but just now got around to ordering one.

Welcome to the forum!

That's a hell of a sub you chose!

9 hours ago, TheBrick1996 said:

Welcome to SSA

Lets see. Because the world of google brings me here every time i have an audio idea.. and since ive picked my highs amp up from you guys and probably gonna be bigger things down the road i figured id take up a squatter post for a while

I was pouring through forums looking for lists of high quality audio equipment and the name SSA popped up on a google search. Clicked and here we are!

Came across it one day before they were really in the sub game. Easily the best forum around!

I was on the Rockford Fosgate forum for quite a while, a long time ago. And there was a guy named Thummper on there that built bad ass boxes. He was using SSA subs. I started looking into it and have been hooked since I saw what they could do. I am waiting to receive my xcon 15 that I ordered this week.

On 3/16/2017 at 2:17 AM, Mozilla214 said:

Through heavy research about subwoofers, amps, and box building. This one has various good advice so i stuck with this one to my #1 source!

:WELCOME:

On 3/7/2017 at 3:45 PM, eagleblazer said:

It was recommended by a friend.

On 3/18/2017 at 1:55 AM, TheBrick1996 said:

On 3/18/2017 at 1:55 AM, TheBrick1996 said:

On 3/21/2017 at 9:46 AM, Travis said:

Lets see. Because the world of google brings me here every time i have an audio idea.. and since ive picked my highs amp up from you guys and probably gonna be bigger things down the road i figured id take up a squatter post for a while

On 3/21/2017 at 6:32 PM, Bresch said:

I was pouring through forums looking for lists of high quality audio equipment and the name SSA popped up on a google search. Clicked and here we are!

On 3/21/2017 at 9:21 PM, Infinite913 said:

Thats because ssa is the bestest forum on the webz!!!

For sure!!!

On 3/24/2017 at 10:58 AM, Burke said:

Came across it one day before they were really in the sub game. Easily the best forum around!

Totally agree.

On 3/24/2017 at 10:10 PM, Kryptonite said:

I was on the Rockford Fosgate forum for quite a while, a long time ago. And there was a guy named Thummper on there that built bad ass boxes. He was using SSA subs. I started looking into it and have been hooked since I saw what they could do. I am waiting to receive my xcon 15 that I ordered this week.

I am on there too. :)

I found this forum through a YouTube channel a year or 2 back, I never signed up until today though. I just tried making a post, it wouldn't let me. I would like someone to point me in the right direction where to make a post or how this works, because I just wasted a ton of time typing for it all to be deleted. Thanks.

Who doesn't know.  One of the biggest douchebags scam artists in car audio history.

5 hours ago, ChrisGatt said:

who does know about SMD ?

Posted there a time or two. 

SOTM winner.

On 9/9/2017 at 11:12 PM, cwbjuggaloryda said:

noticed bryan was running ssa subs in one of his funny commercials and been a fan ever since 

Johnathon Price sold me my amp and sub. I want to upgrade so I can be in more shows. I'm already running sundown audio decals already my 08 charger is being used for car audio shows I'm retired so going on the road would be no problem.

On 9/29/2017 at 9:53 AM, Dodge Magnum said:

Johnathon Price sold me my amp and sub. I want to upgrade so I can be in more shows. I'm already running sundown audio decals already my 08 charger is being used for car audio shows I'm retired so going on the road would be no problem.

Just so you know for future, SSA has a store and is the original Sundown Audio dealer.  https://store.soundsolutionsaudio.com 

I think someone on caraudio forum recommended I get a dcon. I hadn't heard of them at the time, but long story short I took their advice and was blown away. As soon as I heard the Dcon I told myself i'd never buy any other sub...i'm just still bummed they aren't in stock anymore!

I started with the dcon 10, it get stolen along with the box i built for it, so I upgraded to a Dcon 12 and still have it to this day.

Edited by slikrider20

1 minute ago, slikrider20 said:

I think someone on caraudio forum recommended I get a dcon. I hadn't heard of them at the time, but long story short I took their advice and was blown away. As soon as I heard the Dcon I told myself i'd never buy any other sub...i'm just still bummed they aren't in stock anymore!

I started with the dcon 10, it get stolen along with the box i built for it, so I upgraded to a Dcon 12 and still have it to this day.

So sad to hear about the stolen Dcon.  Glad you have another.  Side note, the new Docn is indevelopment now, as soon as we can afford to do a build run, we will.

I ended up getting it back about 6 months later, but somehow they managed to fry the surround so it needs a recone. 

I can't wait for the new DCON!

I was looking at sundown products and I was wondering about sponsers where do I look for