Aaron Clinton

How did you guys find SSA???

9 hours ago, JDK.audio said:

IM LOOKING FOR CAR AUDIO ANSWERS AN PEOPLE THAT I HAVE ASKED LOOK AT ME AN SAY WE JUST DO BASIC INSTALLS WE DON'T  DO TROUBLE  SHOOTS SO I CAME ACROSS  THIS PAGE AND AM HOPING YOU ALL CAN HELP

There is a lot of knowledge here. I am sure someone can help.

12 hours ago, JDK.audio said:

IM LOOKING FOR CAR AUDIO ANSWERS AN PEOPLE THAT I HAVE ASKED LOOK AT ME AN SAY WE JUST DO BASIC INSTALLS WE DON'T  DO TROUBLE  SHOOTS SO I CAME ACROSS  THIS PAGE AND AM HOPING YOU ALL CAN HELP

Welcome to SSA. :)

I found this forum while searching for answers to questions I have about car audio since I’ve been out of the loop for around 10 years. This one seemed the most friendly and so far it’s the only one I have joined.

On 5/6/2019 at 7:47 PM, Eddie33 said:

I found this forum while searching for answers to questions I have about car audio since I’ve been out of the loop for around 10 years. This one seemed the most friendly and so far it’s the only one I have joined.

Welcome Eddie!

Was at a car show couple good years back in Orlando and almost everyone there was running SSA subs. I saw some insane builds and a lot of walls of Icons and Xcons, fell in love that day :dancing:

On 6/4/2019 at 3:34 PM, FlexinHZ said:

Was at a car show couple good years back in Orlando and almost everyone there was running SSA subs. I saw some insane builds and a lot of walls of Icons and Xcons, fell in love that day :dancing:

Thats awesome to hear.

On 8/3/2019 at 11:02 PM, Basshead21 said:

More Audio knowledge as possible!! 

:WELCOME:

Always cruising threads linked in google results.. decided now that I finally *almost* have something built that I’m proud of, maybe I should join in on the action around here :D

12 hours ago, Hoemygosh said:

Always cruising threads linked in google results.. decided now that I finally *almost* have something built that I’m proud of, maybe I should join in on the action around here :D

7 hours ago, BBN said:

Found y'all from a search I did on Hifonics amps.

Nice, glad you found SSA.

I found ssa from the old realm of excursion forums... haven’t been on here since 2008 and actually jogged my memory that I had an acct here when I went to look for roe which I guess is just a distant memory now lol. 

On 1/7/2020 at 11:35 PM, mybird_91 said:

I found ssa from the old realm of excursion forums... haven’t been on here since 2008 and actually jogged my memory that I had an acct here when I went to look for roe which I guess is just a distant memory now lol. 

Welcome back!

I found it by asking Google  about polyfill on a sealed enclosure and clicked on link to learn the science of poly and what it does.  And glad I did its good to get to hear different opinions and suggestions from others who love to get looks from people in traffic  and rattle those mirrors!  

I found it by searching the internet. It surprises me how many car audio people haven't heard of SSA. Seems to more well known in competition circles which is what sold me. The reviews and you tube demos didn't hurt either.

Sup friends? Found us looking for help with my basic systems. I do lots of research, but there are still questions. Cheers. 

On 1/29/2020 at 4:54 AM, Allen Jr said:

I found it by asking Google  about polyfill on a sealed enclosure and clicked on link to learn the science of poly and what it does.  And glad I did its good to get to hear different opinions and suggestions from others who love to get looks from people in traffic  and rattle those mirrors!  

On 2/7/2020 at 11:24 AM, Loud and clear said:

I found it by searching the internet. It surprises me how many car audio people haven't heard of SSA. Seems to more well known in competition circles which is what sold me. The reviews and you tube demos didn't hurt either.

On 3/2/2020 at 7:49 PM, Schwol said:

Sup friends? Found us looking for help with my basic systems. I do lots of research, but there are still questions. Cheers. 

Google search to find the displacement specs for SoundQubed HDS 3.1 series 10 inch subwoofers

Edited by tunedIN-tunes
Clarification