Aaron Clinton

How did you guys find SSA???

Cheers everyone,

Google's 5th result concerning my problem "car audio bass cancellation" brought me here.

Found SSA while searching for better, non-commercial subs for my car.  

On 4/20/2020 at 7:42 PM, iMnstr said:

Got a demo from someone running 2 SSA F8Ls decided to buy a set 4 years later

Yay!!

On 5/7/2020 at 4:30 PM, BTF said:

Found SSA while searching for better, non-commercial subs for my car.  

Nice choice.

On 5/18/2020 at 1:47 AM, iMnstr said:

Best choice I ever made 

That is great to hear.

On 6/2/2020 at 5:07 PM, Dnewell2004 said:

Incriminator Audio and Audio Legion's website

Very nice, welcome.

I found SSA while researching subwoofers online to figure out which would be best for my application I was totally impressed with the amount of help and products on the website as well as the owners and mods participating and helping on the ground level. Clearly the best place online for car audio very pleased with my first purchase even got enclosure advice from Aaron. 

Best site around 

On 9/9/2020 at 4:46 PM, Kybasshead75 said:

I found SSA while researching subwoofers online to figure out which would be best for my application I was totally impressed with the amount of help and products on the website as well as the owners and mods participating and helping on the ground level. Clearly the best place online for car audio very pleased with my first purchase even got enclosure advice from Aaron. 

Best site around 

That is awesome to hear.  Thank you.

I always search here first for advice on those tiny, intricate, detailed anomaly's that I'm sure someone's ran into in the past. After reading so many threads, I decided to finally shed my cloak of anxiety and join the conversation. That, and watch M5 engage in battles of wit against the wit-less has become a small-time hobby of mine. 

On 7/14/2021 at 12:42 AM, CommonHuckleberry said:

I always search here first for advice on those tiny, intricate, detailed anomaly's that I'm sure someone's ran into in the past. After reading so many threads, I decided to finally shed my cloak of anxiety and join the conversation. That, and watch M5 engage in battles of wit against the wit-less has become a small-time hobby of mine. 

Glad you joined. :)

Hello im edgar found this site through google just browsing on audio questions and stuff  good info here thanks

On 11/7/2021 at 12:41 AM, Ragde250 said:

Hello im edgar found this site through google just browsing on audio questions and stuff  good info here thanks

:WELCOME:

Hi everyone. Having problems with amp cutting out and getting hot at high volume . I’m no expert this is my hobbie bcuz I love bass. Happy to be here. Sundown is my fav hands down! 

I recently acquired a dinosaur of an amplifier. To my delight, it had "U.S. AMPS" written across it, but to my dismay, that is the ONLY thing written on it. I've been searching for weeks trying to find out more info on it because along with the amp came a 15" L7. During my most recent search, google finally threw me a bone and led me here.

20220508_094456.jpg

20220508_094436.jpg

On 3/26/2022 at 3:19 PM, Mzcookie916 said:

Hi everyone. Having problems with amp cutting out and getting hot at high volume . I’m no expert this is my hobbie bcuz I love bass. Happy to be here. Sundown is my fav hands down! 

Welcome.

On 5/8/2022 at 9:55 AM, Race Chruck said:

I recently acquired a dinosaur of an amplifier. To my delight, it had "U.S. AMPS" written across it, but to my dismay, that is the ONLY thing written on it. I've been searching for weeks trying to find out more info on it because along with the amp came a 15" L7. During my most recent search, google finally threw me a bone and led me here.

20220508_094456.jpg

20220508_094436.jpg

Do you have a picture of the board?

I enjoy loud music and fixing to build a box for my sons truck and eventually another for mine and just doing some research 

On 12/31/2022 at 12:38 PM, Jaycobb06 said:

I enjoy loud music and fixing to build a box for my sons truck and eventually another for mine and just doing some research 

Welcome to SSA

On 1/9/2023 at 10:39 AM, kerrycfendley said:

I was looking for bass amp discussions then it got me here :D

:WELCOME: