Aaron Clinton

How did you guys find SSA???

People at the site that I'm not permitted to mention kept asking me to come on over, but to leave the drama at the door.  :)

:stupid:

definatly dont mention that other place, i got banned for it once. Me of all people, banned. :lol2:

:ughdunno: I've been ssurfing sso long ssoaking up info I can't remember how I found you. Musst of sseen your linkss along the way. How do you like the double ss!!

just wondering  :o

:ughdunno: I've been ssurfing sso long ssoaking up info I can't remember how I found you.  Musst of sseen your linkss along the way.  How do you like the double ss!!
just wondering

I came here because I wanted to bitch about Adire's 3 month reconing process, or lack therof. Now I'm on the hunt for half a dozen Trubass 8's.

-Nphocus

I got lured here by Denim with the promise of fame, fortune and <insert your favourite beer here>.

Mark

I got lured here by Denim with the promise of fame, fortune and <insert your favourite beer here>.

Mark

working on the fortune part...&

20050725sapporo.jpg

I came here because I wanted to bitch about Adire's 3 month reconing process, or lack therof. Now I'm on the hunt for half a dozen Trubass 8's.

-Nphocus

Consider RL-i's?

A friend of mine visits these boards occasionally, so I decided I'd join up after I saw the Mach 5 logo contest :P

Found the link on either ca or roe, can't remember. But I'm hear mostly to read because I don't know very much about car audio. Still piecing my first system together and working the bugs out along the way :)

Been viewing for a while. Decided I was tired of not seeing the pics being posted correctly so I joined up.

saw some pics of Denim's install on MBworld.org. We drive the same car, he did the same install I wanted to do (and am getting close to completing). He's not too active over at MBworld and I had questions for him, so I stalked him! lol SSA was in his sig and it said he was a mod.

Little does he realize, I know where he lives. lol jk

I just got back from Daytona's 21st SBN's and was surfing this trail on my new FI board. Those subs are sick. I heard Kent's and the 16 12's by big mike. Both really cool guys. ThxSuperChevyShow024-1.jpg:noob:

This is my 88 Blazer that will see 4 FI 18s soon. Not sure which ones to use yet. Would like to build a single reflex bandpass just for making some air move. Gonna keep on reading this site. Thx everyone in advance!

:WELCOME: joey

A post by denim over on CA. Followed a link in his sig I believe. Then I lurked and didn't join for a while.

A post by denim over on CA. Followed a link in his sig I believe. Then I lurked and didn't join for a while.

:fing34:

proud title owner of "1st registered member"

found this place, hell i created this place, got sick of my local compitition store having a web site, so i made one, never thought in my wildest dreams it would get to this point just 5 years later!