Aaron Clinton

How did you guys find SSA???

Hows it going?

I found out about TeamSSAudio from a friend(Jordan). Im not sure what his display name is on here but he says he talk to you guys alot. He turned me on to you guys casue he said you were quite good at doing custom fiberglass boxes for vehicles. Well hope fully youll be able to help me out. I have a 1988 Toyota Supra that i would like to put either 2 8' or 2 10' in but i dont have the room for a conventional box. My Supra has a targa top that is stored in the trunk when removed from the roof. So i would need some sort of custom fitted box in the wheel wells. Jordan said that you guys moght be able to help me out because your located in Scottsdale, AZ(I'm from Pheonix) and that your the best that he knows of in the fiber glass area.

Edited by diovox

Thats me!!!!!

Good guys here Wade.

Learn alot cause they know alot.

J

searched google for box recommendations on a Fi Q 18....... i'm doing a boat install on the side for a friend of mine's dad. and thikin about a 15 for myself :D

TC Sounds forums. Too many mentions not to check it out.

One or two familiar names around here.

M5 sent me over here from FullSizeChevy.com, thanks

Honestly, I have no idea. I just started getting back into car audio after a ~15 year hiatus. I've been researching subs and somehow ran across SoundSplinter recommendations. Next thing I know I'm here reading posts from denim and mrray. ;)

-J.

TC Sounds forums. Too many mentions not to check it out.

One or two familiar names around here.

Im guessing that mine would be one of the familiar names from TC sounds forum.

Anyways I found SSA when I got bit by the Fi bug.

Yup , another newbie here , i,m an active member of nissanmurano.org and i am getting ready to upgrade my system im my Mo , xconcepts forum member of Nissanmurano.org highly recommended FI and i'm ready to go , so here i am .

look forward to the FI experience .

Dan

Yup , another newbie here , i,m an active member of nissanmurano.org and i am getting ready to upgrade my system im my Mo , xconcepts forum member of Nissanmurano.org highly recommended FI and i'm ready to go , so here i am .

look forward to the FI experience .

Dan

:WELCOME:

I went to an audio competition in Springfield, Illinois today, and I was parked next to a guy with one of your subs...he said he was the first to buy and review it. So I decided to come check it out

I went to an audio competition in Springfield, Illinois today, and I was parked next to a guy with one of your subs...he said he was the first to buy and review it. So I decided to come check it out

:WELCOME:

strayed to far from RE wound up over at CA then cruised over to TA pulled a uuueee and got pulled over at SSA :domoslay:

I was looking for gay pron, and I know that Denim is the king of it.....so I came over here. :D

his marketing skills are top notch, lol

see, he even has gay smilies here

:69::smileysex:

I was actually looking for information on ZED AUDIO amplifiers and follwed a google search. Glad I found you though lot of good information here.

We are glad you joined. Stick around a while and if you get a chance post up some pictures of installs. :)

Was told about SSA by a member of another automotive forum

:)