Aaron Clinton

How did you guys find SSA???

I signed up on www.caraudioforum.com. Then some kid showed me a link to steve meades design. It was a link to a thread on soundsolutionsaudio.com then I just started using this more lol

I was in CA.com and I don't remember what i'd clicked and the site just popped out lol. And then, oh! there's FI and Sundown and US Amps etc. and I quickly signed in. :)

Research led me here, and i hit the jackpot on answers

Great response, just a shame more people don't know.

I'm a member at S10forum.com and there was a link to your site about some Fi Q's and I liked the site so I signed up. fing05.gif

im a member at stevemeaddesings.com and saw a link for your box reccomendations for the Fi BTL subwoofers and decided to join!

Dave Brooks posted a link for me from the buwaldahybrids audio forum.

Thanks Dave.

when i first started building i saw it on google and learned alot of stuff so decided to become a member, lol after a month or 2 i knew more stuff than i thought there was to know, so thanks! :neil:

first off, I never new anything about fi, re, sundown, soundplinter just to name a few. all i knew was the big box brands kicker, jl, alpine. For me youtube vids shed some light on the underground car audio brands so I am thankful for that. i came upon this site from looking at fi youtube vids and just seeing what those damn things were doing to people's ride so i was hooked at that point. found fi's website and the rest is history.

was looking up subs and somehow after many hours on google and youtube, fi came along and i fell in love and then found the forums for fi and here i am.

Was researching into getting some AudioPulse Revo or Fi Q to upgrade from 12W6v2. Saddening that they went bellyup (TC Sounds aka AudioPulse)... Fi is still ALIVE AND WELL! So I went spelunking the InterWeb and seems like Icons would be better suited for me. Just ordered one Icon for a test drive. I'll keep ya guys posted when I get it.

Edited by nartc

i was looking for sundown amps

You came to the right place. :)

Hello everyone....found out about the website thru watching youtube :)) nice to be aboard :neil:

Hello everyone....found out about the website thru watching youtube :)) nice to be aboard :neil:

We need to add more videos up. :)