Aaron Clinton

How did you guys find SSA???

well fan of steve meade and his work keep reckin it bro! and i had a buddy with a Fi BTL 15 dual .7 triple stacked mags runnin 2 soundsteam pca2000d strapped a .35 ohms daily driver hes throwin about 6000 watts at it made me want one. Google FI car audio saw the forum link and was drawn in like a damn moth.

Great site! I was linky'd here from F150online.com. I'm getting ready to purchase a new system for my truck and I'm told this is a great place to find info, even for n00bs...

Good to see all these new members. :)

I searched for product reviews and for local competitions and eventually found this site. I joined up after reading some threads and liked what I read...

I searched for product reviews and for local competitions and eventually found this site. I joined up after reading some threads and liked what I read...

:drink40: :drink40:

I fund out about SSa through someone.... Plus I have ben member CCA for year and half, just never made it here...

I was recommended using a Fi BL 15 sub, so I went to the website and stumbled apon this forum. I have been reading and learning a lot from it :)

Looking for a nice 10 inch driver for a friends car and came across the Icon series so i kinda moved into the forum looking for more information...

BTW you really need an Australian distributer, even Mach 5 has one now, im hoping in the future we will see ED and ICON drivers in Australia at reasonable prices becasue international shipping is such as huge cost

Fi website this summer. (linked)

Found through Sundown and Incriminator forum links.

Wsup yall,

I actually found SSAudio through just hearing about most of the products they sell I usually or daily browse through caraudio.com forum but for some reason past day or two they been having issues and won't pull the site up for longer than five minutes. Kind of annoying.