Aaron Clinton

How did you guys find SSA???

I was born here :)

CAF (Caraudioforum.com)

I check in there on a steady basis, but there are just too many people talking out of their rump in too many topics it seems.

I was born here :)

:fing34:

I heard about FI audio from a fellow basshead, so when i checked out their site i clicked on the forum link and here i am!

CAF (Caraudioforum.com)

I check in there on a steady basis, but there are just too many people talking out of their rump in too many topics it seems.

caf's alot like highschool imo lol.

my boyfriend dragged me....haha no MemphisMzd introduced me to audio and the world of SSA, wanted to see what all the fuss was about :]

my boyfriend dragged me....haha no MemphisMzd introduced me to audio and the world of SSA, wanted to see what all the fuss was about :]

:fing34: :fing34: :fing34: :fing34:

has anyone else found SSaudio the way i did?

I found him by going to "My Assistant" then moderating team...

I also found the real SSaudio, hehe, by doing research on car audio equipment.

It's interesting to me that there really is no other forum out there like this one.

It's almost like a family forum. The people you see that post questions and respond to, we know who you are. Maybe not personally but we are a smaller group with a large name.

has anyone else found SSaudio the way i did?

I found him by going to "My Assistant" then moderating team...

I also found the real SSaudio, hehe, by doing research on car audio equipment.

It's interesting to me that there really is no other forum out there like this one.

It's almost like a family forum. The people you see that post questions and respond to, we know who you are. Maybe not personally but we are a smaller group with a large name.

^^ That is exactly the point. A family like atmosphere where everyone is welcome (outside of flamers/spammers/product pushers). :)

One youtube user sent me link how to set gain.

My friend B7L BL4Z3R hooked me up with this site telling me how awesome it was.

i forget actually. i think i was searching around when looking into some BTL's. then came across here through google. i think lol

I have heard of SSA before. Not long ago, however, I was at car show / sound-off in Indy called Slamology. At the sound-off I was starting to prepare myself for disapointment, it was early and not many was there yet. I seen a few cars almost all of which at that point only had what i call flea market installs in them. Two subs , amp bolted on the side of a grey carpeted prefab box. These guys where not familiar with anything around them, they just entered the show to see what it was about. This is'nt a bad thing, I just was looking for more. I look for naked mdf, duct tape, expanding foam, silvery glimmer from sound deadning material....you know the good stuff. Then I seen a kid who had a 18" xcon in his jimmy. He had a bare slot ported box(huge) in the rear and a Sundown saz-1500d wired up to it. He had this anxoiusly, nervous look that i could relate to from times past. Waiting to be up next! No more than i could get ready to ask him what he had going on in there, he and his three other buddies jumped out of the truck, started handing out SSA flyers to me and any one else around(wether they wanted them or not!). He had that sub wanging at full tilt, grinning ear to ear! I asked a few questions, kinda feeling him out.......size,tunning of box, so on. Kid knew it all! I was impressed! We talked for a while and he mentioned SSA several times as well as the forum. It was obvious he had been attending school on this very forum. Like i said, i was impressed with his knowledge and excitement over this product and the people behind it. I came home that evening, sunburnt to a crisp, and logged onto the sight. I wanted to see what this kid done got a hold of. So from that point I have been browsing around, very impressed.

By the way that kid was mdizzle5472, thanks bud, great place to hang out at........hurry up and get that electrical going!

I have heard of SSA before. Not long ago, however, I was at car show / sound-off in Indy called Slamology. At the sound-off I was starting to prepare myself for disapointment, it was early and not many was there yet. I seen a few cars almost all of which at that point only had what i call flea market installs in them. Two subs , amp bolted on the side of a grey carpeted prefab box. These guys where not familiar with anything around them, they just entered the show to see what it was about. This is'nt a bad thing, I just was looking for more. I look for naked mdf, duct tape, expanding foam, silvery glimmer from sound deadning material....you know the good stuff. Then I seen a kid who had a 18" xcon in his jimmy. He had a bare slot ported box(huge) in the rear and a Sundown saz-1500d wired up to it. He had this anxoiusly, nervous look that i could relate to from times past. Waiting to be up next! No more than i could get ready to ask him what he had going on in there, he and his three other buddies jumped out of the truck, started handing out SSA flyers to me and any one else around(wether they wanted them or not!). He had that sub wanging at full tilt, grinning ear to ear! I asked a few questions, kinda feeling him out.......size,tunning of box, so on. Kid knew it all! I was impressed! We talked for a while and he mentioned SSA several times as well as the forum. It was obvious he had been attending school on this very forum. Like i said, i was impressed with his knowledge and excitement over this product and the people behind it. I came home that evening, sunburnt to a crisp, and logged onto the sight. I wanted to see what this kid done got a hold of. So from that point I have been browsing around, very impressed.

By the way that kid was mdizzle5472, thanks bud, great place to hang out at........hurry up and get that electrical going!

Awesome post, that is great to hear. :)

Found SSA while searching google for info on Fi subs. It was some what amusing for the longest time, I could not wrap my head around why Fi had a forum called SSA. Why not just call it a Fi forum, or something similar. Then i realized it wasnt an Fi forum, but SSA was an elaborate scheme of a crazy big audio plaza and it just so happened that Fi had a section within the SSA realm. Yay for a high awareness level.

Found SSA while searching google for info on Fi subs. It was some what amusing for the longest time, I could not wrap my head around why Fi had a forum called SSA. Why not just call it a Fi forum, or something similar. Then i realized it wasnt an Fi forum, but SSA was an elaborate scheme of a crazy big audio plaza and it just so happened that Fi had a section within the SSA realm. Yay for a high awareness level.

ding ding ding!

Glad you found us. Welcome to tons of FI info :)

:) :) :) :)