Aaron Clinton

How did you guys find SSA???

Was searching around looking for a new sub, and had heard about Sundown and came across this site and forum...

I heard about this site from a friend after we were checking out steve meade on the tube. Pretty cool forum! :morepower1:

I was researching the web about the specs for a Us Acoustics 2150 USA Series II and Us Acoustics 4050 USA Series II (Zed Audio made) amp and it led me here to this forum.

There is still a good bunch of us that hang on to the old A/B ZED's.

I was in the market or a sub and my cousin was showing me many different companies. He showed me Fi and i was immediately drawn in because they are US made and custom built for a great price. I started on the Fi boards then came here :)

i was looking on sundowns dealer list saw ssa was a dealer for there amps and just started checking out the whole site saw the subs you have and was hooked ever sence :dancing: :dancing: :morepower1:

I was looking on the fi website to get my two 12" Q s reconed and i looked on the forum from fi's website and then i figured out this awesome site!

I found it through Fi's website as well! Great site to learn a lot on from such experienced members!

Found out about SSA from Denim over @ CA :dancing:

:peepwall:

everytime look up FI audio this site pops up...i need some serious information so i signed up

everytime look up FI audio this site pops up...i need some serious information so i signed up

Came to the perfect place!

I think I was looking up FI Audio and somehow ran across the add for the Black and Blue sale, clicked on the add and it brought me to ssa.com.

I like the site and have been on it everyday for the last week or so. Just signed up to be a member today and now I'm a newbie!

I hope to talk to as many people on the site as I can.

I was on the FI website looking at their subs the first time I noticed it and then I was on the SMD forum and someone on there was referring to this forum also. I have to say it's alot of good info in this forum. I have found alot of information i was looking for and if I didn't find it then someone answered my post extremely fast.

I'm looking for a SAZ-1000d amp, and thats how i ran across this site

A couple years ago my Hifonics amp went to hell and I was looking for a replacement. I searched around and realized that the Sundown SAE 1200D was what I was looking for to power my 12" Fi BL and came here to purchase it. Was content for about a year with what I had until a car fire took it all except my amp (only thing I removed as it was installed near the rear hatch in my blazer).

after that bad luck and some financial issues, I am back and reading the forums all I can so I can get another daily system going.

I used to be on **** but a guy at school told me to get off that and get on SSA so then i signed up and fell in love :)

I used to be on **** but a guy at school told me to get off that and get on SSA so then i signed up and fell in love :)

:fing34:

just wondering :o

FI's web site

Fi's website aswell. :D At first i though it was only Fi's forum. :suicide-santa:

I was shopping around for another sub, ended up here and saw that there was alot of info here, so I registered

I was shopping around for another sub, ended up here and saw that there was alot of info here, so I registered

:WELCOME: Man best car audio forum out there in my opinion. Great members and a plethora of information.

:fing34:

i was in the same boat.. was shopping for sundowns, and ended up picking up a xcon. good SEO.