Aaron Clinton

How did you guys find SSA???

Smd forum sucks. Just know that SSA forum is held to a higher standard. We try to be honest here and keep things open, rather than deleting everything and nut hugging.

I have known of your product for awhile finally decided to join the forum, plus Bryan C. from Modified sent me.

I have known of your product for awhile finally decided to join the forum, plus Bryan C. from Modified sent me.

:woot:

I have just got my custom install business going again, and I'm researching different manufacturers that are hot on the seen, but not available in my area. SSA has been getting alot of attention on the other forums.

I have just got my custom install business going again, and I'm researching different manufacturers that are hot on the seen, but not available in my area. SSA has been getting alot of attention on the other forums.

:)

Was searching the web for a better 10" pair of subs. I had previously owned orion 10" hcca. I sold the orions and went with 2 12" alpine type r's. I really missed the 10" setup i had so i started searching and found ssa xcons. I have read nothing but good reviews for the ssa xcons, so i bought them. I own a car audio shop so if all goes well i hope to get the line in my store. Ill be getting them in my lexus is 250 on 5/3/12.

Edited by linus73

Was searching the web for a better 10" pair of subs. I had previously owned orion 10" hcca. I sold the orions and went with 2 12" alpine type r's. I really missed the 10" setup i had so i started searching and found ssa xcons. I have read nothing but good reviews for the ssa xcons, so i bought them. I own a car audio shop so if all goes well i hope to get the line in my store. Ill be getting them in my lexus is 250 on 5/3/12.

:)

smile.png

ok, the xcons arrived today and i installed them in my custom enclosure. they sound great and are easily taking the mmats 3000.5 . very happy with them overall. and cant wait untill they break in. they get a bit warm when i touch the cone, should i be concerned with that? and thanks ssa for the awsome service and product!

20120503_142614.jpg

20120503_142607.jpg

20120503_142559.jpg

I found SSA Originally on youtube, and then one day I saw a truck drive by with a Team SSA decal on the back window. Of course I had to run over and see what was in there, single Zcon on a SAZ4500.1, thats when I Truly found SSA.

I seen someone running SSA subs at a car show.

:fing34:

I found this place after searching for an amp. I was looking at the Leviathen and saw the forum section.

I found this place after searching for an amp. I was looking at the Leviathen and saw the forum section.

I was just trying to find some high quality car audio parts and i stumbled upon this and decided to check it out

:WELCOME:

hmm wonder who that was...

I found SSA by searching Google for new subs to wall up in the back of my 2 dr Blazer.

I found this by google Fi and some other subwoofer stuff, looked around the website and determined it was sick! So I signed up and been reading, and posting ever since. Great website and forum.

Found SSA, trying to find more information about the Incriminator Audio Flatlyne subs. - Love the forum so far!

:WELCOME:

I was on another forum site and a user there recommended I check SSA out.

I was on another forum site and a user there recommended I check SSA out.

What he said. He also said you guys are sticklers for following the rules, so be careful he said. An active forum is a very useful thing for sure. I am glad to have this resource.