Aaron Clinton

How did you guys find SSA???

Found SSA, trying to find more information about the Incriminator Audio Flatlyne subs. - Love the forum so far!

:WELCOME:

I was on another forum site and a user there recommended I check SSA out.

I was on another forum site and a user there recommended I check SSA out.

What he said. He also said you guys are sticklers for following the rules, so be careful he said. An active forum is a very useful thing for sure. I am glad to have this resource.

It is mostly about respecting others, asking questions to the best of your ability to provide the best responses and don't spam. ;)

Hello from Romania

I was on sundownaudio.com looking at the sa12. I expect to arrive in about 1 month, until then hope to find some great specs for a box.

Cheers!

Hello from Romania

I was on sundownaudio.com looking at the sa12. I expect to arrive in about 1 month, until then hope to find some great specs for a box.

Cheers!

Welcome, we have another Romanian member on the staff. :)

Well. I've technically been on this site prior to posting on this page. I was a little hard headed and did things different. I couldn't justify spending nearly 600 bucks on a JL 12w6v2 ($599.00 @ Crutchfield). So, I originally found this site looking and searching for some "great value" subwoofers through google. I came across the SA 12"s but after having found SSA woofers, I haven't looked back. The SA's seemingly needed more power than the amp I already had was capable of. My first purchase were a pair of Dcon d4 12"s. Next up Xcons for me!!! My ears have been drooling lately!!! Wait they're eargasming!!!

Well. I've technically been on this site prior to posting on this page. I was a little hard headed and did things different. I couldn't justify spending nearly 600 bucks on a JL 12w6v2 ($599.00 @ Crutchfield). So, I originally found this site looking and searching for some "great value" subwoofers through google. I came across the SA 12"s but after having found SSA woofers, I haven't looked back. The SA's seemingly needed more power than the amp I already had was capable of. My first purchase were a pair of Dcon d4 12"s. Next up Xcons for me!!! My ears have been drooling lately!!! Wait they're eargasming!!!

:woot:

I found this site when I was browsing google pictures looking for anyone with a Hyundai Santa Fe trying to get an idea the kind of setup they were using and came across Mark Lafountain's hyundai build. While my setup is not even close in comparison, I found this site to be full of very knowledgable members in regards to car audio setup. Much great info here!

I could tell you most anything about home theater, but when it comes to the car Im a noob. Some of this stuff goes above my head, but as with anything else its always fun to learn.

As of now I do not own anything SSA, but sure looks tempting!

Thanks guys.

Laying in a hospital bed after got my left foot amputated. Decided it be a great time to look at ordering a new subwoofer. ha ha

bought two sa8v2 off ssa store, then join the forum.

Found you guys online after purchasing my first ssa woofers

Laying in a hospital bed after got my left foot amputated. Decided it be a great time to look at ordering a new subwoofer. ha ha

Wow, sorry to hear that. Hope the recovery is smooth. Welcome to SSA.

Found you guys online after purchasing my first ssa woofers

:) :)

I found this site when I was browsing google pictures looking for anyone with a Hyundai Santa Fe trying to get an idea the kind of setup they were using and came across Mark Lafountain's hyundai build. While my setup is not even close in comparison, I found this site to be full of very knowledgable members in regards to car audio setup. Much great info here!

I could tell you most anything about home theater, but when it comes to the car Im a noob. Some of this stuff goes above my head, but as with anything else its always fun to learn.

As of now I do not own anything SSA, but sure looks tempting!

Thanks guys.

bought two sa8v2 off ssa store, then join the forum.

:thanx:

was looking for something other than the regular hammered down your throat, car audio, fosgate ,kicker,mtx stores driving me nuts!!!!! the same story over and over again.

over priced under performing mass produced garbage.

fosgate story for amps...add more heat sink!!!!!!! yeah so while it got hot it turned into an oven and cooked the electronics while it wasn't even on.and subs let me know when you can kick like old 12" 500 watt punch pro's. 250 dollars and kick 150db new 500 watters can't even get 140db off the same amount of power.

MTX if it ain't broke fix it so it is. need a jack hammer?

kicker more hype,more hype did you need some more? they got a 40' semi trailer full of it!!!

I could go on, yeah they all make good stuff, but seems the quality has dropped over the up comers.

Edited by juggernautxtr

was looking for something other than the regular hammered down your throat, car audio, fosgate ,kicker,mtx stores driving me nuts!!!!! the same story over and over again.

over priced under performing mass produced garbage.

fosgate story for amps...add more heat sink!!!!!!! yeah so while it got hot it turned into an oven and cooked the electronics while it wasn't even on.and subs let me know when you can kick like old 12" 500 watt punch pro's. 250 dollars and kick 150db new 500 watters can't even get 140db off the same amount of power.

MTX if it ain't broke fix it so it is. need a jack hammer?

kicker more hype,more hype did you need some more? they got a 40' semi trailer full of it!!!

I could go on, yeah they all make good stuff, but seems the quality has dropped over the up comers.

Huh?

A friend of mine told me to check out your products.

A friend of mine told me to check out your products.

:)

Found you guys through Sundown Audio's website asking for online dealerships.

Typed in car audio forums and this was the very first result. I figure it must be a good site

Guys on the caraudio forum recommended SSA subs among others, looking for some good SQ subs that can pound too.

Guys on the caraudio forum recommended SSA subs among others, looking for some good SQ subs that can pound too.

You're in the right place! :WELCOME:

Aaron bribed me and called me naughty things.

Edited by Kangaroux

I stumbled across SSA after browsing through other boards. One of there members was trying to choose between 6 different subs. The only one in the list they seemed to really like was an SSA Icon. So I looked it up.