Aaron Clinton

How did you guys find SSA???

I was looking for all sorts of information, came across SSA subs, and subsequently, SSA's website, noticed the forum. I love forums.

surfing the web for car Audio forums

I typed "car audio forum" and found this...

Glad to see so many new members. :)

I was doing some research on Hertz Mille component speakers, When found a review on here. It is 1 of the Best reviews I have ever read.!! Well written and very knowledgeable. So I browsed around for a while and couldn't believe all the well written knowledgeable members on here. So I joined so you all have someone to pick on.

Thanks

FrEaKy

the thread

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/topic/43109-hertz-mille-mlk165-component-set-review/

Edited by Freaky510

Been here before. Been a long long time though.

searched google for good subs and found SSA :)....just ordered 3 DCON 12's

NEM told me about you guys!

searched google for good subs and found SSA smile.png....just ordered 3 DCON 12's

:woot:

Was digging around for some info on a 10" sub to buy, and kept getting told that SSA subs were about the best value you could get, so here I am! Just ordered a gcon 10" can't wait for it to arrive!

hello all i found this site while trying to find out more info about the fi line of speakers im just about ready to leave the big box realm of bang and take the next step

Google got me here :P

trying to get more info on my fi btl order. i got the info i needed now im in love with this fourm.

Through a LOT of Internet research looking for something out of the mainstream. The American made was a nice bonus.

:WELCOME:

I was looking for info on subs that would work in a pick up truck. I was looking at the Sundown Sd2 and found this forum in my research.

I hated this one site that I am not going to mention out of respect (even though no respect is deserved to be given) so I came here. Like it so far and everyone seems polite.

I hated this one site that I am not going to mention out of respect (even though no respect is deserved to be given) so I came here. Like it so far and everyone seems polite.

Welcome! I'm sure that I could name the other site without too much trouble ;)

Welcome! I'm sure that I could name the other site without too much trouble ;)

Welcome! I'm sure that I could name the other site without too much trouble ;)/>

Oops triple post fail

Welcome! I'm sure that I could name the other site without too much trouble ;)/>/>

Oops triple post fail

Give me your guess and I may tell you if you are right

Welcome! I'm sure that I could name the other site without too much trouble wink.png

Oops triple post fail

Es Em Dee?

Welcome! I'm sure that I could name the other site without too much trouble wink.png Oops triple post fail
Es Em Dee?

You win the lottery. Call now to claim your money! ( don't really call lol)