Aaron Clinton

How did you guys find SSA???

I came across this site several times doing research for my next setup and got tired of not being able to read whole posts, so, I registered. Here I be. :)

QUOTE (z56tahoe @ Jan 25 2009, 09:46 PM)

linked here off the FI site

^^^^ X2

x3

QUOTE (z56tahoe @ Jan 25 2009, 09:46 PM)

linked here off the FI site

^^^^ X2

x3

x4 kinda. I was searching for information on FI car audio compared to RE subs and such i found the forum then realized Fi linked to you guys off their site.

That and I am getting back into car audio...lol

Edited by cuzzinz

Was looking on google for a car audio site where people actually knew what they were talking about... From there I learned a lot about audio in general. Thanks SSA

I was browsing the net looking for reviews of different audio vendors and came across this site. I was amazed with how many people are here are not from the US. Shows how much worldwide interest is here. My current system is very minor on ly subs and amp. I'm looking to increase my knowledge of mobile audio for another vehicle install. I will be asking question and most improtantly reading to increase my knowledge. Thanks for having me.... :bigok:

have been searching for a decent 8" sub and found something on the E8's that im really looking forward to getting. Looking to run 4 of them off of 1200 watts. Just need to find a good place to pick them up .

:wacky: I found out about you folks through sundown audio,i came here for advice and infanite wisdom from the car audio gods like your selves!!!and maybe find some great deals on respectable ca equipment :wacky:

....Through some guy known as Tech12volt.... He seems to be up on this audio stuff and I thought I'd look around a bit. Besides, Sundowns can be so pretty.......

vivid-sunset-background_21640.jpg

Through a well known little site called Pound That Sound.

Thumpper's the man who got me itching for a pair of SSA's.

just wondering :o

I know a dealer.... and I'm glade that I heard about SSA i have been vary impressed so far

just wondering :o

I know a dealer.... and I'm glade that I heard about SSA i have been vary impressed so far

I can't wait to hear my first SSA sub in person!

Heard About this place from a guy who has a toyota and installed 4 15" subs in his 4runner... He said there is a lot of good info here... Im ganna need it!! LOL :horse:

Thanks, trying to get my avatar working. :Doh: I so suck with computers, unless playing with a DC amp then :drink40: This place is a lot bigger then I knew.

Edited by drtool