Aaron Clinton

How did you guys find SSA???

A member of another forum (mp3car) said this is a good place

:drink40: :drink40: :drink40:

]been looking to change my setup from jl w7 13.5 to fi btl 15 or 18 subs. i was currently posting on caraudio.com but you u get no feed back. Havent been registered no more than 10 minutes and already see everybody give feedback. hope i can get some help deciding on the fi btl. excusec the grammar in a hurry. one

]been looking to change my setup from jl w7 13.5 to fi btl 15 or 18 subs. i was currently posting on caraudio.com but you u get no feed back. Havent been registered no more than 10 minutes and already see everybody give feedback. hope i can get some help deciding on the fi btl. excusec the grammar in a hurry. one

SSA > CA. :)

i did a google search for incriminator audio and found yall.

i found SSA from the link on Fi's website to there forum

Google search for high sensitivity subwoofers.

Which in turn I discovered a thread about subwoofer sensitivity on SSA.

So, now its time to explore & soak in... :drink40:

Pre-order sale on the sundown 2500d was linked to another forum im on so i came in and joined up

I found ROE originally, but then saw a lot of stupid posts and then found ssa subs and the forum. Never looked back :D

SSA FTW

I found ROE originally, but then saw a lot of stupid posts and then found ssa subs and the forum. Never looked back :D

SSA FTW

Good choice ;)

I agree with Duran.

I was lookig for info on Sundown amps and I had lots of webpages open, and didn't even notice when or on which webpage I clicked on ssa.com

I found a lot more usefull info here about the amps then I did anywhere on the net.

I was lookig for info on Sundown amps and I had lots of webpages open, and didn't even notice when or on which webpage I clicked on ssa.com

I found a lot more usefull info here about the amps then I did anywhere on the net.

You are going to find out that it pretty much applies to the rest of the board, not just Sundown in terms of useful info. ;)

just wondering :o

found it doing research on the internet.

Found this place thru the Fi website. Ive been hooked ever since.. bad enough im obsessed with car audio, now im stuck on this damn computer surfin ssa LOL awesome site you guys got here, ill be here for quite some time.

I was looking for info on a sub and found this site. I'd never heard of RE before i got my current sub in a trade. Or Sundown, or SSA, or a number of other brands. I'm glad i found the site, there is a lot of good info on here.

Yea, I found SSA a couple years ago when I started stumbling apon REAL car audio! I told my friend about the site and he bought a pair of 12" Icons. We hooked that $hit up and our jaws dropped... bye bye best buy! I found this forum when I e-mailed Daber asking if they could make me a high output 21" sub for my Ford Festiva project when i was looking for a cheaper option than the IA Warden lol. It was destiny ;)

I was recommended here by a fellow Camaro5 forum member when I began to research a sub/amp option for my 2010 Camaro. He gave me some very good information and suggested I check out this site. So here I am!!!

Cheers

K

I was recommended here by a fellow Camaro5 forum member when I began to research a sub/amp option for my 2010 Camaro. He gave me some very good information and suggested I check out this site. So here I am!!!

Cheers

K

There is much more information to be had here. ;)

:WELCOME:

just wondering :o

I found them after I bought a pair of ssd's on craigslist. The speakers were crazy best built speakers I had seen in a long time. I blew the voice coil on one and need to get it worked on. I found the forum. It was nice..