Aaron Clinton

How did you guys find SSA???

By googling best car audio forum

:drink40:

Searching through car audio stores, liked yours because you have a lot of stuff no one else does. Then found the forum and had to check it out.

I was researching subwoofers....POOF.. I found this forum. I knew of SSA, and hopped in on this forum. FULL of info. Thanks!

Searching through car audio stores, liked yours because you have a lot of stuff no one else does. Then found the forum and had to check it out.

We aim to carry the high end, smaller name brand stuff that no one else has.

We aim to carry the high end, smaller name brand stuff that no one else has.

I like that! Right now I am planning to buy a whole new car audio system (minus h/u) made up of brands I never heard of two weeks ago. I could give a rats a$$ really what the name is on a piece on equipment. But honestly I didn't know any better. I care about how much money it cost, what am I getting for my $, the technology/research/product development/quality/ETC,ETC, of that product. SSA forum and store have all of that plus the knowledge base of maybe thousands of forum members who are there to help. Not once in my newbie status postings have I come across a pretentious, arrogant A-hole who replies to me like I'm an idiot. Unfortunately I have had that happen in other sites BTW.

Anyhow I came here because of another well known mobile audio site. It's not too bad, BUT I like this place more!

:fing34:

bunch of guys on carstereos.org/soundillusions.net were talking about. This is way back now.

since it went down, elitecaraudio.com went down, well, I needed to find somewhere other than just the audio section of s10forum to get my audio fix.

And since I have way too many financial responsibilities right now, I must live vicariously through reading up on others purchases/progress online.

Edited by nigel

I got curious about speakers that could handle absurd amounts of power, and I came to Google "Shocker sig neo." It led me here, and it seemed a good audio site to be a member of.

Great to see more and more google in bound people. :)

I just found it because I'm addicted to car audio and do research all the time online. I have actually been reading stuff on here for a while just have never posted anything. This site is the best of the best! I feel like everyone is one big family.

I just found it because I'm addicted to car audio and do research all the time online. I have actually been reading stuff on here for a while just have never posted anything. This site is the best of the best! I feel like everyone is one big family.

You Felt right. We pride our selves in our community. It's a great place to hang out and meet new friends on the nets.

I found ssa in a directory.

So i regiest.

Maybe i will be login every day.

What registry?

I found ssa in a directory.

So i regiest.

Maybe i will be login every day.

What registry?

Looks like a spammer to me Mark.

:)

:)

:):)

^ what he said

I was checking out the products available in the SSA store and saw the forum link. Since I don't spend nearly enough time on car-related forums I thought I'd join up! This is an excellent site for solid car audio info. A great community too :fing34:

^ what he said

:fing34:

I was checking out the products available in the SSA store and saw the forum link. Since I don't spend nearly enough time on car-related forums I thought I'd join up! This is an excellent site for solid car audio info. A great community too :fing34:

Thanks and welcome. :)

I'm an oldie now tho....but I found it looking for the big 3 upgrade and the unpoppable subwoofer...

I was also looking for infomation on the big 3, and initial sub-woofer/amplifier recommendations/current set-ups. I found the most complete information here and I learned more here on the SSA forum just in a few months as compared to my prior years experience in car audio.

That is the goal. :)

i was looking for info on sundown subs and this forum.