Aaron Clinton

How did you guys find SSA???

A few of the teams at the 'thunder on the water' competition mentioned this forum.

A few of the teams at the 'thunder on the water' competition mentioned this forum.

very nice. :WELCOME:

:drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40:

Those ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ led me here.

I was looking around for something audio related one night and BAM, there you were and here I am.

:drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40:

Those ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ led me here.

I was looking around for something audio related one night and BAM, there you were and here I am.

:WELCOME:

I guess it was about a year or two back and I stumbled upon this site using the google-bays.

My biggest passion is home theater but I started to get a little bored with it and instead of getting upgradeitus I decided it was time to get into Car Audio as I haven't really even cared about it in many years. It seems like I don't know many 30-somethings that are even into car audio anymore, not many even understand or can distinguish between a good HT system and HTiB garbage. If I were to explain to the average friend of mine that my sonotube subwoofer is tuned to 15hz many would scratch their head and go into telling about their awesome Bose system. :WTFBubble:

Anyway...glad to be here and I am really enjoying reading the fabrication threads. Those guys are wizards at wood working and all the other stuff that goes into it. I wish I had about a 1/4 of their talent.

Somebody from another forum directed me here back in 2005. It was either ngsm13 or NDMstang65 from caraudio.com

Somebody from another forum directed me here back in 2005. It was either ngsm13 or NDMstang65 from caraudio.com

Probably Nick. :)

I found this place about a year back when looking for new subwoofers, but I didn't care about it until today.

I found this place about a year back when looking for new subwoofers, but I didn't care about it until today.

Welcome back.

I found it looking for Incriminator Audio subwoofers for my car bcause I knew there was better for less than mainstream...JL (I sell for $439.95)

:fing34:

So I found a retailer (y'all), and now I want to learn more about sound and such and y'all's forums is such a great place.

I've delved into reading countless threads. So hopefully I wont make an idiot out of myself as I incorporate myself into the SSA community :woot:

I found it looking for Incriminator Audio subwoofers for my car bcause I knew there was better for less than mainstream...JL (I sell for $439.95)

So I found a retailer (y'all), and now I want to learn more about sound and such and y'all's forums is such a great place.

I've delved into reading countless threads. So hopefully I wont make an idiot out of myself as I incorporate myself into the SSA community :woot:

I :roflmao: everytime I watch that vid!!! Glad you found the "Best" oh yeah "Only" audio forum on the net! Great to have you and :WELCOME:

Welcome to SSA.

hey guys ,new to this forum.I found out about SSA by searching internet looking for a good SQ sub for a street rod project.Car is a 1934 chevy sedan ,ls1 red ,billet wheels with full dynomat interior.I also was looking for some good coaxial or components for my 2001 gmc crew cab.My occupation/background is a fabricator and millwright.I have grown up around custom rods,muscle cars and jeeps.With the two audio shops I used to buy from closed I am now looking online to buy products.My previous system I generally used phoenix gold amps ,mb quart comps,and jl 12w6(1997 model)and diamond 12d6 sub(2003) its been about 5 yrs since I have fooled with car audio.Got married had baby plus 2 of hers built house and got layed off due to stupid bank excecutives,politicians etc.Hope this gives you a little insight of me.I have installed probably 8 systems cd,amp ,subs in buddies cars.Skill level is high I can fiberglass,weld,roll,bend, just about anything.My best bud is a machinist so that helps as well.

Welcome ceh. We have some talented builders on here, you will fit right in.

searching the web trying to research car audio and realized this site had a lot of people who knew what they were doing.

searching the web trying to research car audio and realized this site had a lot of people who knew what they were doing.

Pretty much the best resource on the net, and only getting better. :)

whats going on . I have to make these stupid post . So I saying whats up and Bass Da Nation Fool!

found it while trying to show my buddy what handcrafted did to his truck. saw what everyone here was about and decided its time to walk away from other audio places..... i am a do it yourselfer but don't want to be told i'm wrong by the diy crowd. so i moved in here.

found it while trying to show my buddy what handcrafted did to his truck. saw what everyone here was about and decided its time to walk away from other audio places..... i am a do it yourselfer but don't want to be told i'm wrong by the diy crowd. so i moved in here.

:drink40:

Stumbled upon this website when searching around for car audio forums/box builders. Had no clue this was over a year ago though, must have signed up and forgot about the site.

Thankfully I was doing searches for audio forums again and got here around the time khaotik enclosures were being planned and was able to pick up one myself along with this beautiful 12" ssa xcon :woot: Now there's no possible way I can stay away from this site.

Edited by sickskillz

Stumbled upon this website when searching around for car audio forums/box builders. Had no clue this was over a year ago though, must have signed up and forgot about the site.

Thankfully I was doing searches for audio forums again and got here around the time khaotik enclosures were being planned and was able to pick up one myself along with this beautiful 12" ssa xcon :woot: Now there's no possible way I can stay away from this site.

:gayhaaay1:

saw it on fi's website and i have some questions about some subs so i joined.