Aaron Clinton

How did you guys find SSA???

Looking around on the Sound splinter website. Heard about the subs on Fullsizechevy.com

I see a few others have said this as well, but recently I was looking to pick up some sundown audio equipment, and inevitably came accross this forum.

Very glad I did, I thought I knew a decent amount about all car audio, and I thought I had a pretty high end system, but I have been "humbalized" :elol:

Im excited about what I can learn and what I can share with the board.

Thanks guys for all the great info so far, and thanks for whats to come!

I see a few others have said this as well, but recently I was looking to pick up some sundown audio equipment, and inevitably came accross this forum.

Very glad I did, I thought I knew a decent amount about all car audio, and I thought I had a pretty high end system, but I have been "humbalized" :elol:

Im excited about what I can learn and what I can share with the board.

Thanks guys for all the great info so far, and thanks for whats to come!

:gayhaaay1:

I was looking for an alternative to the other forums... And of course looking for Sundown Audio! I found both...

I was looking for an alternative to the other forums... And of course looking for Sundown Audio! I found both...

This is the logical and educated option for someone looking for a good resource. :)

I was trolling the Sundown audio site when I found this forum. I really like it so far!

I was trolling the Sundown audio site when I found this forum. I really like it so far!

:gayhaaay1:

Sean DeYoung told me about it and I could learn things here.

I was on this forum once 3 or so years ago.... Just got a new ride and I remembered that this forum was way better than goggling shit i needed to know :) ++ Feedback

I was navigating in the RE Audio Site and there's a link to th forum

I was on this forum once 3 or so years ago.... Just got a new ride and I remembered that this forum was way better than goggling shit i needed to know :) ++ Feedback

:)

i was on sundown audio site one day and i found it though there

now how did i get turned on to sundown audio site in the first place? well I was on stereo integrity site and there was a deal for a mag v4 and a sae1000....! wow that was a while ago!

i found this site looking for a ascendant audio dealer near chicago.il or milwaukee . wi...i still have'nt found a dealer anyone know of any near..60694 area code or 53142 area code

A friend told me about this forum because i needed a sub enclosure and they said this was the place to be.

:fing34:

ficaraudio.com

and a fellow member that is a good friend of mine

off the FI website

jacobs (sundown audio) facebook, he posted a picture of his prototype "monster" on here so i just figured i'd join

Kawonu is my husband and this is my first year competing in MECA, so I need all the extra Knowledge I can get. :roflmao: