Aaron Clinton

How did you guys find SSA???

Registered a WHILE ago... part of the original site as well! Was invited by you as well I think Denim...obviously through caraudio.com or AIM. Now i'm back...for good! ;)

NG

I had seen SSaudio logos on some members sigs at CA.com. Never thought much about it at the time. It finally hit me whenever neonrider left CA.com and I saw the link on his post. So I came over.

and that's my story :poop:

Registered a WHILE ago... part of the original site as well! Was invited by you as well I think Denim...obviously through caraudio.com or AIM. Now i'm back...for good! ;)

NG

:woot:

I was doing my homework on small web distributed sub's that kick ass and followed a link to SoundSplinter and jumped a link from there. Enjoyed the small hometown feel and decided to hang out a while. :wub:

decided to check out what my brother (supa_c) was doing spending every waking moment on this forum. so far im pretty impressed, but sadly he is the biggest postwh0re in my family.

i was playing basketball and thought to myself, ass backwords is SSA. that must mean SSA is the opposite of bad things, so it is good. so i went on google and searched SSA and here i am.

I learned about it a long time ago when it was a forum dedicated to NNY Audio enthusiats, and at the time was run by Mark aka SSAudio.

I love how its grown, but unfortunatly nobody knows who I am anymore.

i was playing basketball and thought to myself, ass backwords is SSA. that must mean SSA is the opposite of bad things, so it is good. so i went on google and searched SSA and here i am.

LOL!!! Hahah, nice one. i dont even know how i ended up here.

some guyz from CA pointed me and told me that i would be getting a free sticker...

Googling for information on Sound Splinter

Someone told me to come check this place out if i wanted information on Soundsplinter subs, and they could help immensly with alot of things...

wanted mags and joined the forum

never got mags tho ....

I just found it today in Phatillusions farewell post on CA.COM

everybody at ca.com thinks its super cool to be here! so thats why i came

some guyz from CA pointed me and told me that i would be getting a free sticker...

x2 :lickscreen:

And I like the smilies.

:greddy2::hay::wub::greddy2: :gayfight2: :grouphug::barfkiss: :jennipher: :fatchicks::okasshat::tehe::gayhaaay1::gheybandwgn::bandwagon2::trippy:

Edited by AllStar1500bd