Aaron Clinton

How did you guys find SSA???

From a link on SMD..

Got kicked out of the smd forum for arguing with a mod...assface!!!

Massive upgrade. :)

I had to come here, in all the other audio websites there was at least one mention of SSA

I had to come here, in all the other audio websites there was at least one mention of SSA

Nice move :drink40:

Welcome to SSA! :)

Got kicked out of the smd forum for arguing with a mod...assface!!!

Lmao. Well damn...

Found this place on the Sundown site, this seems to be the premier place so Hello to all.

It is the premier place for sure. :)

No doubt about that.

I was first introduced to SSA a long time ago. I was initially on the SI forums, stereo integrity, and I purchased a pair of Mag v4 from Nick at the time and Jacob gave me a hell of a good deal on a pair of SAE1000 which I strapped together to power the 2-SI mag v4 subs!

I was so impressed with Jacob and what not I proceeded to join the sundown forums which in turn was SSA! and now I find myself sitting on my pc lifeless and... JK lol naw I just got out of school and I am currently looking for a full time job in my field of Instrumentation Control Engineer, which could allow me to work in a distillery or chemical plant, or power plant and then some!

I also rep SSA all the time with my hat, dicky, and wool cap! lol and I always tell people to join up and ask question and or just read about it!!

I was first introduced to SSA a long time ago. I was initially on the SI forums, stereo integrity, and I purchased a pair of Mag v4 from Nick at the time and Jacob gave me a hell of a good deal on a pair of SAE1000 which I strapped together to power the 2-SI mag v4 subs!

I was so impressed with Jacob and what not I proceeded to join the sundown forums which in turn was SSA! and now I find myself sitting on my pc lifeless and... JK lol naw I just got out of school and I am currently looking for a full time job in my field of Instrumentation Control Engineer, which could allow me to work in a distillery or chemical plant, or power plant and then some!

I also rep SSA all the time with my hat, dicky, and wool cap! lol and I always tell people to join up and ask question and or just read about it!!

:thanx:

ive always been a stereo fan and ive had many systems (still got most of them) and ive had jl audio and still do!!! then i was in dallas tx at a car show and heard 2 fi btl 18's and was blown away....i was very impressed they are hand made with pride in USA....so i bought a 12'' btl n2 and shoved it in my crx and fell in love....but a 16 year old punk was more worried about his cell phone and rear ended me at 60mph and tore my car and sub up....but now i got a 15'' btl n2 suppose to be here tomorrow!!...but long story short the fi car audio web site

short story short...Incriminator audio website...... not a big forum guy.... but do like to network with cool peeps once in a while...

maybe i went on a little bit :lol2:

Someone on another forum (club3g) recommended a Fi SSD when I was shopping around for a sub a few months ago. Had never heard of SSA or Fi up until that point.

If it wasn't for him I would probably have a Kicker L7 right now instead of a Fi Q.

:fing34:

Sundown Audio website when I was looking for info on 15' v.2 Nightshades.

I guys near me ( QC, Canada ) had a pair of Icon with a Sundown 1.5K. Thats how I discovered SSA and Sundown. I've bought a Dcon as a temporary daily subwoofer and loved it.Now I want to remplace my ED 16ov2 with an other woofer but you had soooo many interesting alternatives !

sundown audio website. wasnt much of a forum guy but with all the experience, knowledge and mainly cool people i definitely wanted to be a part of it.

sundown audio website. wasnt much of a forum guy but with all the experience, knowledge and mainly cool people i definitely wanted to be a part of it.

funny-captions-you-may-keep-your-acids-but-all-your-base-are-belong-to-us.jpg

This guy got me here. However the story was not so nice.

Basically I was told I have 2 choices. I can come over here and be a vendor, and enjoy the great forum and life. Or I can wake up in a cheap hotel in a bathtub full of ice missing random organs.

I had to think for a bit, but figured I made the right call on this one......

The real story though...I have been on/off here for awhile and when we started talking about me coming over it was just perfect timing for everyone!! One of the best choices I have made in a while was to come here.

Edited by pro-rabbit

I heard about it on a forum and was like..."whats that"? Googled you guys and now have my sights on an XCON 15. Box is already built and carpeted.

Was on google doing a search on car audio because i was bored and wasted and came across this site so it was the booze and all that brought me here lol.

Bought stuff from the store and joined the forums.

Was on google doing a search on car audio because i was bored and wasted and came across this site so it was the booze and all that brought me here lol.

:drink40: