Aaron Clinton

How did you guys find SSA???

I stumbled across SSA after browsing through other boards. One of there members was trying to choose between 6 different subs. The only one in the list they seemed to really like was an SSA Icon. So I looked it up.

:WELCOME: to SSA!

Found you guys through Sundown Audio's website asking for online dealerships.

We are the first and the best one. ;)

Typed in car audio forums and this was the very first result. I figure it must be a good site

:woot:

Aaron bribed me and called me naughty things.

:peepwall:

I stumbled across SSA after browsing through other boards. One of there members was trying to choose between 6 different subs. The only one in the list they seemed to really like was an SSA Icon. So I looked it up.

Excellent choice. :)

I stumbled across the web site while trying to find an IA Death Penalty. And after looking at the SSA subs, I think I will go with an XCON!!

I stumbled across the web site while trying to find an IA Death Penalty. And after looking at the SSA subs, I think I will go with an XCON!!

If you do go with the Xcon you won't be disappointed.. :)

I was recommended here from caraudio.com by ricksi30

I was recommended here from caraudio.com by ricksi30

:WELCOME: to SSA man! If you need anymore help feel free to start a thread.

Aaron guided me here! cool.png

Craigslist lol. Some guy was selling a sundown sub and said go to ssa for info. As I had never heard of sundown audio I decided to check it out. Awesome forum here. Great info and members.

Found this website a few years ago after checking out Fi's website, redirected me to their little portion of the site and iv been on here ever since. Not to bash other forums but this place just seems so much better than any other forum. Everyones thread seems to atleast get a few replys, unlike other forums where less popular members get swept away for the more popular posts. Love it here, and cant wait to order my Icons. ;)

Aaron guided me here! cool.png

:)

A lot of people around town in da car audio game had been talkin bout it so I decided to look at it for myself. And dis is exactly da website I need to be on

I finally registered, but I don't know how many years I've known about this board. I'm sure I was directed here from another forum. I finally have specific questions, so here I be :)

Hi there my name is justin im a BASSHEAD i came across two SUNDOWN SA D4's and have been trying to build a ported box but so much is involved in all the Load calk.s any ways nice to be part of something i hope the other enthusiasts here are helpful

THANKS

Hi there my name is justin im a BASSHEAD i came across two SUNDOWN SA D4's and have been trying to build a ported box but so much is involved in all the Load calk.s any ways nice to be part of something i hope the other enthusiasts here are helpful

THANKS

:WELCOME: to the forum!

The amount of knowledge available here is amazing. You'll have no problem getting the answers to any of your questions!

THANKS

:)

Hi SSA members. My names Kevin. I found SSA in the search for some high quality, good sounding woofers from a small underground company where customer support and quality really matters. From the look of all the reading and research I have done this seems like the place to be with many amazing companies as well as helpful people!

Hi SSA members. My names Kevin. I found SSA in the search for some high quality, good sounding woofers from a small underground company where customer support and quality really matters. From the look of all the reading and research I have done this seems like the place to be with many amazing companies as well as helpful people!

You have come to the right place!

Hey guys, I've decided to finally join a car audio forum and this one looked to be the most helpful. I like to build stuff and i figured this would be a good place for research/questions.

Jarrett

Hey guys, I've decided to finally join a car audio forum and this one looked to be the most helpful. I like to build stuff and i figured this would be a good place for research/questions.

Jarrett

Welcome to SSA man!

I was digging around for more info on tweeters and a link brought me here.

I was digging around for more info on tweeters and a link brought me here.

:WELCOME:

Thank you. After 15 years of not messing with car audio, I finally got bit by the bug again. I decided to build me a really nice SQ setup in my hooptie. I'm not close to having it completely installed and I seem to be collecting multiple pieces of each item.