Aaron Clinton

How did you guys find SSA???

From the SSA site itself. I was researching the IA Flatlyne and it brought me here. Hopefully I've posted enough shameless plugs for SSA on CA.com to make myself memorable to you, Aaron :)

I learned about the forum from seeing sundown audio in action in db drag events.

i liked products not that not many people knew about ssa sundown fi all these high end products that could out do all the kicker that go's around over here.

Was searching for other brand products and came across the SSA store site and then went the the forums and wanted to find out more info on fi subs.

From the SSA site itself. I was researching the IA Flatlyne and it brought me here. Hopefully I've posted enough shameless plugs for SSA on CA.com to make myself memorable to you, Aaron smile.png

eek5wavey.gif

Googled; I was looking for an active car audio forum and found the big-board.com ranking thread.

After ordering from Fi Audio i thought i would join and learn and talk

Denim from over at ca.com plus own a ssa sub

From word of mouth ( Justin Bancs, Nic Watts, Dylan and Tyler Kirby, Bryan and Robin Butler).

I own an old school Autotek 99 and looking for info. Plus have a few trophies for USAC and IASCA from back in the day.

Felt inclined to join through Fi Audio's website,  My Passion for Custom Car Audio has been growing for at least a couple years now.

From word of mouth ( Justin Bancs, Nic Watts, Dylan and Tyler Kirby, Bryan and Robin Butler).

I found out through youtube

Felt inclined to join through Fi Audio's website,  My Passion for Custom Car Audio has been growing for at least a couple years now.

:WELCOME:

I found about ssa from a dude I met off craigslist building boxes.. he only had 1 12 zcon in a prefab box that he put a long ass external port on..on a ap3000 and was 3 times as loud as the 2 fosgate t1s I had him build the box for.. not the best impression on his box building skills but a very good impression on ssa and the zcon

The first time i saw SSA was on Youtube back in high school, never got around to joining the forum until now. I recently purchased a SSA Xcon 15 and I'm patiently waiting for it figured I would join the forum.

I found about ssa from a dude I met off craigslist building boxes.. he only had 1 12 zcon in a prefab box that he put a long ass external port on..on a ap3000 and was 3 times as loud as the 2 fosgate t1s I had him build the box for.. not the best impression on his box building skills but a very good impression on ssa and the zcon

The first time i saw SSA was on Youtube back in high school, never got around to joining the forum until now. I recently purchased a SSA Xcon 15 and I'm patiently waiting for it figured I would join the forum.

:woot:

Sundown forum. Looking and searching and finally a friend told me check out ssa

I saw someone selling a used Btl 18 on Craigslist and had never heard of it so I checked out fi.com and orders a sub and have been here off and on since.

found this website off of the FI website. Sounds like some awesome people are on here!

Been stalking you for a while now, thought i would bring you flowers since i've seen you naked.buttlick.gif