Aaron Clinton

How did you guys find SSA???

i found out about SSA from my fellow roomate MKader17. and decided it was time for me to join!

glad to be here among the great!

i am lame but sin is dying a slow death dude and you know it

Well. Folks have moved on to other stuff, by folks I mean the people who used to run it. It is not what it was 2 years ago, and that makes me sad.

i am lame but sin is dying a slow death dude and you know it

Well. Folks have moved on to other stuff, by folks I mean the people who used to run it. It is not what it was 2 years ago, and that makes me sad.

I just go there for the photo gallery, because it's still a better setup than what's here.

If SSA got a photo gallery that duplicated what that one does...I probably wouldn't check it anymore :(

i found out about SSA from my fellow roomate MKader17. and decided it was time for me to join!

glad to be here among the great!

Welcome!

I'm an old acquaintance of Nick Wright of Incriminator Audio fame and followed them over here. Glad I did too...nice community you guys have here!

Paul Nelson

I found SSA a few months ago but kinda forgot about it. I needed a place with more information than CA.com and something to complement FSC.com.

I found SSA via Fi's website.

I found SSA a few months ago but kinda forgot about it. I needed a place with more information than CA.com and something to complement FSC.com.

what is FSC.com?

what is FSC.com?

FullSizeChevy

just the trucks though

wow i been part of this forum for years and never answered this question

i got here cuz i clicked on demin link in his sig on ca.com and i realized there sane folks over here so i stayed

I think I found this in Fi Car Audios Myspace page. Figured I'd have to sign up, hardly anyone in the Myspace groups have a clue about Fi's.

Found this site by looking into reconing my RE audio xxx 2006 sub....found the fi audio section that way.

i was looking for new stuff and first saw tc sounds lms drivers,which lead me to what people were using to power them and i came across sundown audio and ssa

proud title owner of "1st registered member"

found this place, hell i created this place, got sick of my local compitition store having a web site, so i made one, never thought in my wildest dreams it would get to this point just 5 years later!

yes its a great website, great work, and i found by searching around for Fi subs :lickscreen:

Don't know if i ever answered this question (if I did it probably got deleted in the data loss), but I found this site because M5 recommended it to me and it has come to be my number one forum stop for everything audio

I found the forum when a member from another forum told me about Fi's clearance sale on there subs.

well i heard about this place at roe.com and i just signed up over at caraudio-forum.com so i decided to sign up over here too.

i was looking for sundown amps, then i i think i emailed jacob and he pointed me to the fourm, this was the first fourm i have ever joined, and i like it alot. and its a great way to stay in shape

I found it through the Fi web page- which in turn I found out about Fi through Steve Meade's web page- and his build's-

Pulled the latest on Steve Meade's caddy build on Audiojunkies.com and posted it on CA.com. Some one mentioned his build log was here, so I came to check it out. The rest is history. Love the board, best one on the net yet.

Found it through realmofexcursion.com