PeaveyBassist

Im at SiN a lot ;) Thought I would come here

Hey everybody,

I usually frequent SiN. Upon recomendations of Clarke and Ryan I decided I would be a member here and have this be another forum that I frequent. Thought I would say hey. So uhh......... Hey everybody! lol

Will

hey will, I have seen you on SIN before, welcome to SSAudio

Welcome to the forum.

I think you'll find it similar to SIN here.

Minus some of the gay. Although, Nate is here ... so ... :ugh: :slayer::P

- Steve

Thteve you are soooo thilly!

Lmao. :lol:

This guy's pretty gay, too ... :boink:

BOINK.

GHEY

- Sexy

Ok, I'm new to THIS forum.... I got a question lol. It doesnt send me an email when somebody replys... That normal? Do I gotta change some setting to make it do that?

Will

yeah you have to click the check box below the reply space that says "enable email notivication of replies" or you can go into your settings and make it so its always checked

Welcome, you are now the youngest member, I think ;)

I'm 17, Nate aren't you 17? :blink:

Hey everybody,

I usually frequent SiN. Upon recomendations of Clarke and Ryan I decided I would be a member here and have this be another forum that I frequent. Thought I would say hey. So uhh......... Hey everybody! lol

Will

Bout time Homie!!! Welcome! AND..............................

:+1:

I'm 16 :) Will be 17 on June 25th. Just for everybody's information....

My system as of right now is as follows

HU - Blaupunkt Tokyo (Ryan helped me get it :) )

Components - CDT EF-51's 5.25" set of course fiberglass kick panels

Sub- Elemental Designs (eD) e10o.14 Right now its in 1 cube sealed, but hopefully by my birthday it will be IB in the rear deck. But I gotta make a new rear deck and cut some metal for that to work..so...we'll see

Amp - ESX q120.4 120w x 4 @ 4 ohms Comps on ch1,2 sub bridged on 3,4

EQ - PG 215x (I think thats the model number) The dual 15 band EQ with a 2way xover on it.

At the very end of may, I have 6.5" midbasses arriving at my house. They will go in glassed door pods at the front of my map pocket. They'll be IB in the door with 120w per side from ch3,4 of the ESX 120.4. You may ask, "what midbasses are you getting?" I a getting a pair of the eD prototype midbasses. The 6.5" ones with 12mm xmax or whatever. There were only 2 pair ever made. And I am getting one pair of them :) I am excited to say the least. They will play from about 50Hz or so on up to around 150-200Hz somewhere. Of course that xover point can be changed, but that is my idea at the moment. I will use whatever my ears say is the best xover point between them and the CDT's. As well as what the best one between the midbasses and the sub is.

As for the sub amp, I have an ESX 275.1 which will power the 10o IB in the rear deck. It will be running @ 4 ohms (obviously since I have one 10o.14) which will give it 275w when it is IB in the rear deck, which should be perfect. It will play from about 50Hz on down. In the trunk where the 10o hangs down, I am planning on making a cover type thing so you cant see it when you open the trunk. It will be positioned on the passenger side of the new rear deck. The 275.1 will go directly beside that, and the EQ directly beside that if I can fit it (which is the plan). The sub, the 275.1, and the EQ will all be under a grill cloth cover. Hopefully this will make the rear deck look just like an everyday stock rear deck. The 120.4 I am planning on fiberglassing a rack in the driver side panel by the rear seats. It will go behind the panel and I am going to mod it so there is grill cloth and the amp can "breathe". I will mod the opposite side panel as well so both sides look the same and stock-ish. After all of this is done the car should look as stock as possible, even in the trunk. It will also keep my entire trunk as usable space. Hopefully all of this turns out well. Now, if anybody wants pics of my car, or has any questions/comments, go ahead and let me know :)

Will

hmmm ... Will .... nope, don't think I know you. :)

didn't you star in Full House? ;)