element

Got burned.

Brian,

I'm not sure the reason for charge-back, actually, now that I try to remember. Good advice on your part though, I may have to consider refusing any unconfirmed address orders that aren't from one of my established dealers.

We got ripped off as buyers. I will try to get teh money back through the credit card then as I used visa.

We got ripped off as buyers. I will try to get teh money back through the credit card then as I used visa.

I envy you... It shouldn't be a problem doing a chargeback as mentioned. I, among others, will find out whether or not we're completely boned on this monday... I haven't been this rage-filled in a long time, this guy's lucky he doesn't live around here.

Turns out that once a claim is made, his funds should be frozen - whether or not we made claims fast enough is what's left up in the air though. From what I understand it can take up to 5-7 days to withdraw money from a paypal account, and we made a claim on the third day. Although, to my disappointment, I just took a look at some money I withdrew recently - it showed up in my account three days later... Fingers are crossed though.

I envy you... It shouldn't be a problem doing a chargeback as mentioned. I, among others, will find out whether or not we're completely boned on this monday... I haven't been this rage-filled in a long time, this guy's lucky he doesn't live around here.

Turns out that once a claim is made, his funds should be frozen - whether or not we made claims fast enough is what's left up in the air though. From what I understand it can take up to 5-7 days to withdraw money from a paypal account, and we made a claim on the third day. Although, to my disappointment, I just took a look at some money I withdrew recently - it showed up in my account three days later... Fingers are crossed though.

Yah man I always pay visa online its way better. Might even have a safe guard in it I can use

In an effort to cheer myself up, I made a new addition to my ongoing SPL setup yesterday. I need some SAZ3000d's big time now! At least I'll have a little time to save for them before they come out.

31compare.jpg

It's going to take a lot of work to get it to fit in the existing battery tray, its far too tall, and I can't fit it lying down yet either:

31inplace.jpg

31tootall.jpg

I haven't been this rage-filled in a long time, this guy's lucky he doesn't live around here.

Wish he was down in Lethbridge ... that would've been one interesting knock at his door.

I haven't been this rage-filled in a long time, this guy's lucky he doesn't live around here.

Wish he was down in Lethbridge ... that would've been one interesting knock at his door.

We'll get him soon enough.

I feel sorry for ya; But it wouldn't be the first time. I got ripped off of audio equipment and $1K on a fiberglass install by a member here who pretty much dissappeared off the audio scene. Live and learn right?

I feel sorry for ya; But it wouldn't be the first time. I got ripped off of audio equipment and $1K on a fiberglass install by a member here who pretty much dissappeared off the audio scene. Live and learn right?

This is true; I know there are millions out there that certainly have or have had it worse than me.

When faced with a situation like this, live and learn is about the only option, although I'm currently trying anything and everything I can to recuperate - this guy's gotta go down for this somehow or another.

If I can ever help with these situations lemme know.

J

J

I appreciate it. I just found out today from paypal that the case was decided in my favour, however there were no funds in the f uckers account, f ucking douchebag... I guess it's legal action or bust now, but I doubt the cops will give a chit, even if the 5 of us call about it.

J

If we give you the GPS coordinates, can you plant a Tomahawk missle in his yard?? :coolugh:

Hahahaha... Good idea, doesn't sound like too much to ask, eh Godsmack?

Little word of advice, message the administrator and get the IP of this user right away. That way people can do some searches on it.

That's precisely what I did, and us victims have banded together to attack with unity... hahaha. Turns out the guy had another account on the site, "selling" 4 Collosuses and an Fi BTL as well!!! Another user was sucked in by that, bringing the total up to 5 of us. Beware of usernames "FiKingPin, BassInYourFace, and celingleung", and email addresses "caraudiojunkie3@gmail.com", and "calabrese_shooter69@hotmail.com"

Somebody was able to track the IP to a physical address in Etobicoke, Ontario. The IP was also associated with a few email addresses with names in them that matched the name on the paypal account - last name "Mazza". We think it may be a young guy at his parents' house. One of the the members of our "task force" has emailed all the accounts associated with the IP, outlining the entire situation and the options for dealing with it: By tomorrow, this person must 1) Give us back our money in full or 2) Send us the items we paid for, or 3) Do nothing (and we will involve the authorities). The same member that sent the email is related to a policeman in the area who said he definitely wouldn't mind paying a visit if need be.

I grow more optimistic by the hour.

I don't know if you guys are still around, but I just wanted to let you all know that thanks to the information within this post.. and the ip tracking that you guys have done, you have helped me!! I KNOW WHO HE IS..Karma is a nasty thing.. so you guys can only imagine what is coming next!! :P

Little word of advice, message the administrator and get the IP of this user right away. That way people can do some searches on it.

That's precisely what I did, and us victims have banded together to attack with unity... hahaha. Turns out the guy had another account on the site, "selling" 4 Collosuses and an Fi BTL as well!!! Another user was sucked in by that, bringing the total up to 5 of us. Beware of usernames "FiKingPin, BassInYourFace, and celingleung", and email addresses "caraudiojunkie3@gmail.com", and "calabrese_shooter69@hotmail.com"

Somebody was able to track the IP to a physical address in Etobicoke, Ontario. The IP was also associated with a few email addresses with names in them that matched the name on the paypal account - last name "Mazza". We think it may be a young guy at his parents' house. One of the the members of our "task force" has emailed all the accounts associated with the IP, outlining the entire situation and the options for dealing with it: By tomorrow, this person must 1) Give us back our money in full or 2) Send us the items we paid for, or 3) Do nothing (and we will involve the authorities). The same member that sent the email is related to a policeman in the area who said he definitely wouldn't mind paying a visit if need be.

I grow more optimistic by the hour.

I don't know if you guys are still around, but I just wanted to let you all know that thanks to the information within this post.. and the ip tracking that you guys have done, you have helped me!! I KNOW WHO HE IS..Karma is a nasty thing.. so you guys can only imagine what is coming next!! :P

so, who is he? post any and all info you have to help these guys out.and to protect against any future scams.

and good luck to the OP and the 5 involved. hope it gets worked out for ya.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I sent a PM to the OP letting him know what I know.. I just joined your forums to let him know this info.. I know nothing about car audio, but felt the necessity to help karma. Mod.. feel free to PM me and I will let you know what I know as well.. but I do not like spamming boards with nasty info about people.. I will tell you anything u wanna know.. and you can post whatever it is you feel fit. ;)

stardom...u sir/ma'am (dunno which, lol) have pm.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Mod.. I just want to make sure you got my PM..

for some reason the PM function dissapeared from my controls.. so you can delete the user account stardom and I will keep this one to visit from time to time!

hope the info helped!

Interesting tip, stardom. The pucker has resurfaced, although it's probably too late to pursue anything now, assuming this lead goes anywhere.

I wanna know what is going on with this sh*t head as well.. I hope you guys are using my information wisely..

since I have not yet made it clear to everyone where he can be found.. and I don't want to write out the URL here so that it gets indexed in google, anyone can PM me and i will let you know what the url is for his forum and what his admin username is.