just got back from spl show and of coarse WE cleaned house

some guy out there with a 15"Q ,97nissan hardbody ext cab -----140.1 legal

lilmatt----12"Q 140.9 legal

Me BTL loaded 15" 149.5 kick....

And my boy with his 18" RE mt----147.5 legal

all first place.......

Fi keeps it real

Edited by 3976robert

sup dude. that was my brothers hardbody. iam hopeing to get to 145 with a new box.

hey man, glad we met out there, always willing to give hand hold the truck from flexing,

whenever yall head out to another comp just hit me up at Robert.webre@selu.edu and we'll make the drive.

killa, too bad the 18 is blown, still waiting on a reply for a recone kit. and bona needs to get a FI sub asap. and yall need the extreme logo in yalls signature. ill send yall the link thing that u need.

well my speaker should be fixed sometimes this week. And its getting the Fi dustcap so I'll be repping Fi now. We need to get a bunch of Fi stickers

yeah , bona does need an FI asap, we do need the extreme signiture

johnny were you there for that honda with like 8 punch 12's??

they did a 147.2 outlaw, and were all bucked up until i told them in front of the whole show that i did a 149.5 on 1 15" damn FI kick A$$

uhhmm..

15Q - 140.1

12Q - 140.9

should have more power on the 15Q.

Glad to see the BTL upstage the MT.

uhhmm..

15Q - 140.1

12Q - 140.9

should have more power on the 15Q.

Glad to see the BTL upstage the MT.

sup, apple thats me with the 15Q - 140.1. thats with stock battary, stock alt., and 15Q in a pre fab box.

Great scores, great job w/ all that stock stuff too. With the 15" BTL what vehicle was that in? What tuning/amp/etc.? Just curious. I was hitting 149.x w 1 btl 18 and a bxi 2006d, and I'm always looking for ways to get louder. Thanks, and great job.

thats my brothers truck with the 15Q. just wana add that it has a soundstream 1500D on it. and absolutly NO sound deadining in the truck. and our first time at a spl show

hoping to build a box soon and get rid of that POS pre-fab box.

they had a local show that we made it to just before they closed the meter. did a 142.9 in the kick.

Edited by SQnissan

Great scores, great job w/ all that stock stuff too. With the 15" BTL what vehicle was that in? What tuning/amp/etc.? Just curious. I was hitting 149.x w 1 btl 18 and a bxi 2006d, and I'm always looking for ways to get louder. Thanks, and great job.

hey, the 15"btl is in 3.48ft^ @32hz with75in port area, inside a 1992 toyota pickup ext cab, with stock alt. , yellowtop, 1 run of 0, plenty of frame grounds ...

orion 2500d, alpine 9857

panels are all deadend, but it really needs concrete, cause even with double on the roof it still has to be held down. and my side windows flex enough to break the seals and blow air out, so i usally have people pushing on every side

Edited by 3976robert

Hey guys,

When is the next show down yalls way?

I need to come back down that way for the hell of it.

oh, and robert...i got a box design for ya you need to try, bet i can get 52+ outa your truck w/ it :)

-Canaan

im all ears,, i think I AM A build another one for comps, and tune to 37, cause 149.5 |@ 43hz, in a box tuned to 32hz.....its like come on

Sign in to follow this