Does Regina water still suck?

I'll answer this one...

Yes.

Moose Jaw water is worse though, comes from the same "lake" too.

I'll answer this one...

Yes.

Moose Jaw water is worse though, comes from the same "lake" too.

Haha.

Lake.....

Have a water cooler at the house if I feel like drinking a water-based product.

Don't blame you. I went to school in Wilcox, so I know...

damn canadians....lol what do we have left, oh yeah, 3 american teams, one canadian for the cup? yeah, the sens are up one..lol.....

where's this search at? i want to read a post in which aaron gets called an idiot, lol.

favorite traits in a woman? worst? and not just the good son answers either, we want the dirty.

favorite band(s)/song(s)?

running outa questions here.....

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

damn canadians....lol what do we have left, oh yeah, 3 american teams, one canadian for the cup? yeah, the sens are up one..lol.....

I happen to like the Sens, so I look forward to them winning a cup. My money is on the Ducks in the West, though, and they'll be tough competition.

where's this search at? i want to read a post in which aaron gets called an idiot, lol.

The legend: http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...6140&st=40#

favorite traits in a woman? worst? and not just the good son answers either, we want the dirty.

Brunette, good rack, nice tight but not tiny butt, and not only willing to get freaky, but desiring to do so. ATM should be no big thing.

If I'm wanting to actually have a relationship with them, they need to be intelligent and capable of challenging me. I don't enjoy listening to them prat on about unimportant things or being unable to maintain a high-level conversation.

favorite band(s)/song(s)?

So hard to pick favourites! I'll try to rattle off a few of each

Bands:

The Doors

The Who

Saosin

J.S. Bach

Leonard Bernstein

Elliott Smith

Metallica (still, somehow)

Pink Floyd

Frederic Chopin

Bury Your Dead

Songs:

The Who - Love Reign O'er Me

Saosin - They Perched on Their Stilts, Pointing and Daring Me to Break Custom

Pink Floyd - Have a Cigar (or any other song ever)

Michael Andrews and Gary Jules - Mad World (I like the Tears for Fears version, but this one is so much more depressingly beautiful...something about the cello)

Bob Dylan - Don't think Twice, It's All Right

I'm sure there's lots and lots I'm forgetting.

favorite cars?

I've really lost my passion for cars, unfortunately. However, there are still a few that would rank highly. Any 55-57 Chevy truck, the early 70's C10's, older Beetle's (from the doors forward, one of the most capable SQ vehicles, in my opinion), any of the Infiniti offerings (G35 anyone?), and I've always had a certain fondness for the BMW products...wouldn't mind any 3 series there.

I mostly see a vehicle as a method of transportation nowadays. I think once I get older and can (hopefully) find more people my age who identify the same vehicles as good taste (ie. not most imports, the whole tuner scene, and the attitudes/behaviours that tend to go with those), I might be able to get back into it full throttle. Tough, though.

ATM no big deal? that's what i'm talking about, lol, the real dirty..hehe

68-72 c or k10 is absolutely the best looking truck ever made. the fucking idea to put the gas tank behind the seat, in cab? the dumbest thing ever put in a truck, lol

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

When are you coming to Winnipeg so I can get you freakishly drunk and take pictures of your sorry ass passed out on my couch with one of my wife's homely girlfriends?

When are you coming to Winnipeg so I can get you freakishly drunk and take pictures of your sorry ass passed out on my couch with one of my wife's homely girlfriends?

Next time I am headed that way, I'll let you know in advance. Better lock your stockroom up ;)

Not sure my girlfriend would appreciate ugly women on me. But I will gladly drink you under the table.

:fing34: