Sign in to follow this  
sundownz

SAE-1000D Arrival

The latest word on the arrival of the SAE-1000D shipment is May 1st - 2nd. Pre-orders will be shipped starting the day they arrive and some will also go out the next day -- when yours ships you will get a tracking number from UPS, so you will know that it has shipped.

When will dealers and reps be able to place their orders? I forsee a ton of sales on these personally, great price, good power, reputable name, it's a winning combo.

Edited by stratusrt01

Dealers and reps will be able to start ordering these as soon as pre-orders have shipped, so I expect by May 4th or so provided there aren't any more delays in transit.

The Canadian ones take a little longer as they goto our US warehouse and then we clear them and then send them out.

The Canadian ones take a little longer as they goto our US warehouse and then we clear them and then send them out.

Fair enough.

ETA for Canadian ones?

Fair enough.

ETA for Canadian ones?

That, of course, will all depend on if my shipment is on time.

I was informed today that the shipment is running behind and is currently on a train somewhere in the middle of the country. This means that it should arrive here around the end of this week to early next week.

I hope they get here soon!

I was informed today that the shipment is running behind and is currently on a train somewhere in the middle of the country. This means that it should arrive here around the end of this week to early next week.

Latest word is the 10th for arrival. The shipment is currently in Atlanta.

Alright... I hate delays but, as I said in the original pre-order thread, these things aren't a date guaranteed deal.

On that note I just got off the phone with the shipping company and I am told they are cleared and I should have them Friday or Monday. This means that all pre-orders will ship next week, hopefully by Wednesday. Everyone who made a pre-order directly through me will get a tracking number sent to their paypal e-mail address. Those who made a pre-order through a dealer, the dealer will get your tracking number and can forward it to you.

I can't wait til they ship out! I think I speak for everybody when I say that we definitely don't blame you for the delays, as we were told to expect these so there's no huge hurry. I do appreciate the updates though!

Big E,

Glad to hear it :) I am very excited to get these shipping... the response was much greater than I expected for a pre-order. I didn't try to promote it and it sort of took of on it's own!

Okay guys. UPS "overnight" freight apparently doesn't mean overnight to them. I called them today and was told there is "no way" they can have my shipment here today -- so it will be in tomorrow between 11 AM and 2 PM. This means I will be able to ship only a few of the first pre-orders tomorrow, and will ship the rest out Wednesday and Thursday.

Alrighty. About 90% of the pre-orders were shipped today guys. Tracking numbers will be going out soon :)

I'm in Canada.

Any estimate as to when I can expect my amp?

Takes a bit longer as it heads to our US warehouse and then we pick it up clear it and then send it to you. About 1.5weeks longer normally.

Thanks