Sign in to follow this  
Audiobahnaholic

FI Recones

I've got some subs sitting here at the house needing recones. I was wondering if Fi has recones to fit them. First up is a 15" Kicker CVR (2inch VC), next is a 10" MA Audio MA100XE (2inch coil), and finally 2 Mass Destruction Sidewinder 12's (2inch coils). So does Fi have any kits that I can recone my subs with? If not, where can I look to find a kit? I can get further measurements if needed just tell me what I need to measure. Thanks alot!

I will check tommorrow with Scott for you, if he doesnt see this before then, and see if we can help you out in anyway. I dont believe we have any 2" coils laying around but I will check for you bud.

I will check tommorrow with Scott for you, if he doesnt see this before then, and see if we can help you out in anyway. I dont believe we have any 2" coils laying around but I will check for you bud.

Bump. Any news if not I think I will contact Kicker and see if I can order 4 CVR recones, they should fit but I woul prefer Fi.

no sir, we do not have any 2" recones. And I talked to my guy at kicker today for you, and they do not sell recones for any of their subs, except for the solo X.

Sorry bud

Shawn

Fi Car Audio Tech

I think you can get the recones from Kicker in China cause the CVR is born there. I myself owns 2 cvr's and was thinking the same thing.

Btw, just some crazy idea on my head right now, if its possible to get the cvr/Fi hybrid. You know fully loaded CVR sounds cool.

i've got a MK2 brahma 15 sitting around that needs re-coned. any idea if you guys could do it? i believe they are 3" VC dia.

i still want it to sound like a brahma though and i've heard some horror stories about getting adire to send your sub back to you....

Sign in to follow this