Sign in to follow this  
00s-dime00

My wall thread

I wanted to post a link for all those that were interested in seeing my build log. It's here on SSA, and obviously in the build log forum :lol:

I hope you enjoy :cool32:

All i have to say is wow!!!!! When you get those thing hooked up i want to know how it sounds. Hope it sounds as good as it looks

I think your build is my favorite. Its gonna be insane, your truck is too, its like my dream truck if i wasnt poor and had some mechanical skills haha.

Wes

Looking very nice. can't wait to see some #s, should do great with the s10. I'm planing on doing something like that in an s10 blazer when the gravy train comes my way.

All i have to say is wow!!!!! When you get those thing hooked up i want to know how it sounds. Hope it sounds as good as it looks

Thank you. I will post up some vids when I get everything up and running.

I think your build is my favorite. Its gonna be insane, your truck is too, its like my dream truck if i wasnt poor and had some mechanical skills haha.

Wes

:D Thanks Wes. It's taken me a few years, but I am finally doing what I want with it...Instead of doing what I want on other peoples vehicles..lol

Dude again, its looking amazing. You have some awsome fab skills.

Thanks Shawn. I appreciate the compliments. When I get it on the road, I will have to take a lil road trip to Gainesville and let ya get a closer look. :fing34:

Looking very nice. can't wait to see some #s, should do great with the s10. I'm planing on doing something like that in an s10 blazer when the gravy train comes my way.

:thanx: I'm hoping she throws up some good #'s, but that is not what I built it for...I really just want a rediculously loud and reliable setup...and to scare pedestrians :runlaugh:

Your whole truck is awesome. Iv been watching you on s10forum, and i well i was going to buy my old regular cab back, but your build has inspired me to buy a Ext cab. As much as I dislike them...

WOW! Makes me wish I had something loud and low. But for some reason I like them quiet and lifted ;)

Thanks for the link. Ill keep an eye on this one. Can you have it finished in a couple of days...lol Ill be in FL shortly.

Thanks,

Scott

I like them quiet and lifted ;)

What about the best of both- loud and lifted!

I know what you mean about #s, but I'm all about that low end. Hope to see it at a show one day. I'm thinking about driving down to florida for a show a month or so from now (getting married this saturday-honeymoon for a few weeks, dunno when I'll be back.) Now that I think about it, we're leaving out of port canaveral for the cruise, then bumming around florida for a while.

Anyway, great job.

Edited by tejcurrent

Boss man dont like things loud lol :)

Looks awesome man!!!!!!!

Your whole truck is awesome. Iv been watching you on s10forum, and i well i was going to buy my old regular cab back, but your build has inspired me to buy a Ext cab. As much as I dislike them...

Thanks man...If ya dont like Ext cabs, do a blowthrough ;) Thats what I did with my previous system.

WOW! Makes me wish I had something loud and low. But for some reason I like them quiet and lifted ;)

Thanks for the link. Ill keep an eye on this one. Can you have it finished in a couple of days...lol Ill be in FL shortly.

Thanks,

Scott

Thank you Scott. Nothing wrong with the quiet and lifted :fing34: I should post up some pics of my neghbors CJ that I helped him build...As far as having it finished in a couple of days, :faintthud: it's asking a little much of me...lol. Are you coming down for SE Nats in jacksonville?

I like them quiet and lifted ;)

What about the best of both- loud and lifted!

I know what you mean about #s, but I'm all about that low end. Hope to see it at a show one day. I'm thinking about driving down to florida for a show a month or so from now (getting married this saturday-honeymoon for a few weeks, dunno when I'll be back.) Now that I think about it, we're leaving out of port canaveral for the cruise, then bumming around florida for a while.

Anyway, great job.

I agree about the low end. And congrats on the wedding. Best thing I have ever done :OhYeah:

Looks awesome man!!!!!!!

Thanks Nick. I was checkin out your Celica build last night and wanted to say your swap came out really nice. Now you just need to get ya a Minitruck and put those fab skills to GOOD use :lol:

Looks awesome man!!!!!!!

yeah he had his ears plugged when i was demoing my truck and im not even loud......................yet

Looks awesome man!!!!!!!

yeah he had his ears plugged when i was demoing my truck and im not even loud......................yet

:takepix:

Thanks Nick. I was checkin out your Celica build last night and wanted to say your swap came out really nice. Now you just need to get ya a Minitruck and put those fab skills to GOOD use :lol:

Eh i'm a gear head by nature :)

It's either 90's imports or sub 70's cars and trucks...there is one pic in that thread of the '64 street rod pickup :)

It tickles my fancy a little more than mini-trucks :fing34:

Thanks man...If ya dont like Ext cabs, do a blowthrough ;) Thats what I did with my previous system.

Mine already has one. And I would have stuck with that if I bought it back, but i really want to try a wall...

Im going with an 03 ext cab, 13k Miles, Taken care of very well, for well..less than normal...Cant beat the price so i thought why not

that truck is going to be insane, i feel bad enough for my ranger with one 15" btl, i cant imagine having 4 of em in there...

I think what makes your truck so special is that its already a badass minitruck but youve also got a badass system, where i see alot of sweet minis that have like some xplodes or sumethin lol.

I would do something crazy because ive already got a great canvas to start w/ but im gonna save it for someone who can do it.

STA70423.jpg

Its a 98, ex cab w/ 3rd door, 4.3l, 2wd, and to top it off 220,000miles haha!

Im saving up for an old taco ex. cab or 4runner, then the fun beigins.

Edited by DosOne

im jealous!

after i thought i was gonna have my car totaled, i had my eyes set on an SUV and this was going to be the EXACT plan for it!!!

EA alt, and exact head unit and exact amps!!!

damn you have my dream setup.

get some vids up and that looks bad aszZ!!!

Looks awesome man!!!!!!!

Haha...

It's either 90's imports or sub 70's cars and trucks...there is one pic in that thread of the '64 street rod pickup :)

Same here man. I just chose the mini this time around. As a matter of fact, the wife is already scoping out my next project vehicle for me. A 55 Chevy Pick-em-up. I just have to finish this one up first... :D

Mine already has one. And I would have stuck with that if I bought it back, but i really want to try a wall...

Im going with an 03 ext cab, 13k Miles, Taken care of very well, for well..less than normal...Cant beat the price so i thought why not

Low miles...I'd jump all over that if the price was right. I say wall it up...you can always take it out if ya don't like it :lol:

that truck is going to be insane, i feel bad enough for my ranger with one 15" btl, i cant imagine having 4 of em in there...

I'm not even sure of what I have got myself into. :Doh:

I think what makes your truck so special is that its already a badass minitruck but youve also got a badass system, where i see alot of sweet minis that have like some xplodes or sumethin lol.

I would do something crazy because ive already got a great canvas to start w/ but im gonna save it for someone who can do it.

STA70423.jpg

Thanks bro...I am kinda trying for the whole package thing. You have a pretty clean truck there and my vote goes to the 4-runner.

im jealous!

after i thought i was gonna have my car totaled, i had my eyes set on an SUV and this was going to be the EXACT plan for it!!!

:thanx: It's my dream setup too... :lol: I have to finish the truck before I will be able to get some vids up. I should have it up and running by the end of the month and I will throw up some vids then.

holy crap, you're on here too?!?! i just found this place! and so far me likey the info on the Fi's :D

What are you stalking me Travis... :lol: I am on most of the car audio sites. LOTS of good info here, and it's flame free..

I threw up a quick 10 sec vid of the wall up in my build thread for everyone... :lickscreen:

holy crap, you're on here too?!?! i just found this place! and so far me likey the info on the Fi's :D

What are you stalking me Travis... :lol: I am on most of the car audio sites. LOTS of good info here, and it's flame free..

no stalking here. just coincidence! i'm trying to get educated on these fi's so i went searching for a foum dedicated to them. found it!

my mk2 brahma 15 has been sitting dead for about 1.5 years now and with all the horror stories about adire losing peoples subs and/or flat out not sending them back when they went in for re-cones is making me want to just get a new one from somebody. and its either gonna be Fi Q's or wait for the new AA stuff to come out.

Looks awesome man!!!!!!!

Haha...

Same here man. I just chose the mini this time around. As a matter of fact, the wife is already scoping out my next project vehicle for me. A 55 Chevy Pick-em-up. I just have to finish this one up first... :D

Low miles...I'd jump all over that if the price was right. I say wall it up...you can always take it out if ya don't like it :lol:

I'm not even sure of what I have got myself into. :Doh:

STA70423.jpg

Thanks bro...I am kinda trying for the whole package thing. You have a pretty clean truck there and my vote goes to the 4-runner.

im jealous!

:thanx: It's my dream setup too... :lol: I have to finish the truck before I will be able to get some vids up. I should have it up and running by the end of the month and I will throw up some vids then.

Yeah, the price is something I couldnt turn down...I know the owners reeeeal well, and iv driven the truck alot..about 5 grand under private party book price...

I always wanted to swap a V8, and I really really miss my old truck. I had it for years and it was my first car ever...So I may still buy that. I Know the shop owner, I sold it for 400 bucks cause I just wanted to get it out of my garage. 100k miles, but needed body work. So they fixed it up real nice and said they will sell it back to me for 1000. I got quoted 1900 for the body work alone. Plus they put new seats and carpet it in. We will see. I think i'm transferring the title tomorrow...

The red S-10 in the background is my regular Cab that i might buy back....

picture017resize4ti.jpg

picture016esize9tz.jpg

picture018resize7ft.jpg

picture020resize9tq.jpg

Sign in to follow this