Sign in to follow this  
soundmekanixdan

Can I change my order?

I just realized I ordered the extreme leads for my BL 18's that are intended for daily/bassrace, I ordered the subs about 2 days ago. Is it too late to get rid of the extreme leads, or is it not really going ot be an issue? PLEASE HELP. If there is somebody I can contact by phone please pm me with the info. Thanks.

I just realized I ordered the extreme leads for my BL 18's that are intended for daily/bassrace, I ordered the subs about 2 days ago. Is it too late to get rid of the extreme leads, or is it not really going ot be an issue? PLEASE HELP. If there is somebody I can contact by phone please pm me with the info. Thanks.

email scott directly asap.

Scott@FiCarAudio.com

Emails sent..... hopefully I get a response soon. If Scott or anyone working for FI could contact me regarding this it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I just got home and got your email bud, but I dont use that email, its just one I had to sign up with in order to get MSN Messenger (ficaraudiotech@hotmail.com). On normal business emails, please contact me at Shawn@ficaraudio.com. I just tried to call scott for you and left him a message. I will get an answer for you tommorrow hopefully bud. With it being the weekend, I am sure he is out with his family riding around in the desert.

I just got home and got your email bud, but I dont use that email, its just one I had to sign up with in order to get MSN Messenger (ficaraudiotech@hotmail.com). On normal business emails, please contact me at Shawn@ficaraudio.com. I just tried to call scott for you and left him a message. I will get an answer for you tommorrow hopefully bud. With it being the weekend, I am sure he is out with his family riding around in the desert.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Sad to say no desert or rocks this weekend. Next weekend Im sure and then UT a couple weekends after that :)

Yes, we have you taken care of on the leads. Subs will go out on Tues. Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Scott

Sad to say no desert or rocks this weekend. Next weekend Im sure and then UT a couple weekends after that :)

Yes, we have you taken care of on the leads. Subs will go out on Tues. Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Scott

Thanks to Scott, Shawn, and the whole crew at FI for getting this taken care of for me!

i ordered my bl15 with extreme leads not knowing they were only for spl and not for daily, my sub does makes a lil noise when playing realy loud but i notice it only when i open the trunk and listen to the sub, when i close the trunk get inside my car i dont hear nothing at all, would having exteme leads for daily hurt the sub???

Not really... they do sometimes have wear marks when pushed really hard, but this doesnt hinder the performance either. If you cant hear it... I probably wouldnt worry too much

Thanks,

Scott

Sign in to follow this