Sign in to follow this  
chad y

dodge quad cab installs?

I was just wondering if anyone has installed a RL-p 15 in a dodge quad cab? if not what others have worked for you? I am thinking of installing a Dvc 2 RL-p 15 under the back seat in a 2.2ft^3 sealed enclosure running off a Phoenix gold tantrum 1200.1 I have also tossed around the idea of installing a Dvc 4 Ri8 in a custom made .65ft^3 ported center seat console running of a phoenix gold tantrum 400.4. The 8 would be for everyday and the 15 would be for shows I would app. any input you may have.

Thanks

Chad

Going to have to be a big center console to fit that 8 ported. .65cuft with a 20sq in port turns into greater than 2cuft really fast.

Is the seat actually high enough that you can fit the Rlp15 under it?? If so, go for it!! I don't think you'll need the 8 at all if you do the 15 though.

12", ~1.5ft^3 tuned to ~35Hz, 4" aeroport. Downfired. Covered in foam on the front, top & sides. Wrapped in vinyl.

There is about 1.5-2" between the bottom of the box, and the transmission hump.

It is for a MAW12.

I'll get a picture of it installed in the truck asap.

DSC00949.jpg

DSC00947.jpg

DSC00960.jpg

DSC00961.jpg

DSC00962.jpg

DSC00963.jpg

DSC00964.jpg

DSC00965.jpg

DSC00966.jpg

DSC00967.jpg

DSC00968.jpg

DSC00969.jpg

DSC00971.jpg

DSC00972.jpg

DSC00973.jpg

DSC00974.jpg

Very nice work.

that console is sweet! how does it sound? do you have install pics? I was trying to retain all my seating .... but now I am thinking of going with a full console from the cup holder to the back seat pos. up on the seat center? So that leads me to another question. Should I go with a vented RL-p 15 or a sealed RL-p 18? I have a 07 dodge quad cab and I really am going for the shock and aww in it.

The dimensions I have to work with are.

between front seats 16"wide

from cup holder/4x lever to the back seat 34"

I would prefer if the front was no higher than 20" angled down some for a arm rest

what do you think?

are these possible or am I just dreaming?

any help would be greatly app. :thanx:

well I decided to go with TC 3000 15 dvc-2

Thanks for the replys

ANeonRider,

I was woundering if you have any installed pics of that enclosure. I would love to see them.

Thanks Chad

I thought I had some, but it looks like I don't. I'll get some the next time I am at the farm.