Sign in to follow this  
BaSs_I_LoVe_YoU

My BL comes tommorow!!!

Ight so my sub comes tommorow im excited! but one problem i havent got a box! got my amp but no box. any one have en good suggestions. i have a 1997 honda accord 4door. nice size trunk. its going to be a daily sub but i want it to be loud. anyone know any good demensions for a sedan??

email me

elementskate104@yahoo.com

thanks

What size sub are we talking about?

email scott scott@ficaraudio.com

Well you have some choices:sealed,ported,prefab,custom etc.If all you want is loud ported is the ticket.My only recomondation w/ported is custom built specific to that speaker.Sealed is more plug & play due to it being more forgiving.Stay within Fi specs & you'll be fine.

Well you have some choices:sealed,ported,prefab,custom etc.If all you want is loud ported is the ticket.My only recomondation w/ported is custom built specific to that speaker.Sealed is more plug & play due to it being more forgiving.Stay within Fi specs & you'll be fine.

I think FI doesnt recommend BL's sealed, I think Q's and SSD's are their subs that you would want to go sealed with. Thats not to say a BL wont work sealed though, it would be a waste though IMHO :)

Sign in to follow this