j.brungardt

Fi Shirts

I am proud to offer eveyone here these shirts at very reasonable prices through zazzle.com. You can order one of these designs on a whole bunch of different shirts including t shirt, sweatshirts, hoodies, and polos.

Also with these shirts, you are buying them from a trustworthy company. No worrying about who you are sending your money to and whether or not you will get your shirt, and especially how fast you will receive it.

Edited by joe

hope Scott gave you permission cause these are nice... ?

Last i heard he only allowed for you to make shirts for yourself due to some legal jargon...

http://www.zazzle.com/rlv/isapi/designall....073339956948900

I'd be all over this one if it had the subs on the back and the Fi logo on the front

Edited by theabunai

I had something like this set up before. However, when i talked to scott, he said it was fine as long as we didnt do it for profit. Might want to consider that...

My offer still stands guys...buy your own shirt, it would just be a group order so we could all save money...

I actually do make a tiny profit off of this even though that's not why I made them. The website just automatically pays you when someone buys the shirt. I'm gonna see watsup first. I think they are really cool shirts though.

Edited by joe

I actually do make a tiny profit off of this even though that's not why I made them. I'm gonna see watsup first. I think they are really cool shirts though.

Yeah, profit for you off this is a Bad thing...

I really just want to get a plain black t-shirt that has a little FI logo on the front in white.

I actually do make a tiny profit off of this even though that's not why I made them. I'm gonna see watsup first. I think they are really cool shirts though.

Yeah, profit for you off this is a Bad thing...

regardless the shirts have been deleted, until i can get permission to use the Fi logo and the pictures. Sorry for the inconvenience. I will hopefully get permission to design the shirts, and if i have to i will just show you were you can design them and buy them yourselves.