Sign in to follow this  
Here-I-Come

3 18" BTL fully loaded, What enclosure?

I have a customer that just order 3 18" Dual 1 ohm BTL fully load, and I'm going to do a wall for him in a 99 or so Tahoe. We are looking of a 70/30 split. 70 spl and 30 SQ. The truck is daily driver, so he wants to be able to play music and have it sound good. So what box would you guys recommend. They will be power by 3 Massive Audio P3000.1.

One more thing he has 3 Mmatt 3.5 pro cast 15 in port box tuned to around 25 hz now running off a Mmatts 3500.05 he's been doing 151 legal and 158 outlaw and lost in outlaw over the weekend to a guy with 4 Kick CVX 15's in a huge port box that did 160.7 and got a little upset and now he's stepping his game up the next level.

Thanks for all your help in advance.

Mark

18cuft tuned between 33 - 35Hz should make for a solid setup. Seems those amps are about 2700W, and should be plenty to get things moving well and keep them happy. Subs are all on the way to him as well.

Please let me know if I can help with anything else and keep us posted when it gets going.

Thanks,

Scott

18cuft tuned between 33 - 35Hz should make for a solid setup. Seems those amps are about 2700W, and should be plenty to get things moving well and keep them happy. Subs are all on the way to him as well.

Please let me know if I can help with anything else and keep us posted when it gets going.

Thanks,

Scott

Sounds great Scott, I will keep you guys informed on the build. It's going to be a nice one. Still in sreach for a little more power for the subs at a good price for him. Looking for something that will make around 3500-3700 watts rms @2 or .5 ohm. Every amp I can think that gets in that range will is around a cool grand of more for the customer. Any help you can provide would be great

Thanks

Thanks,

Scott

what kind of spl #'s would you see whith that set up (TL) mic.

They wouldn't be warrenteed with using this option but why not look at the SSA featured Sundown audio 3000D??

Out around mid July.

Email Jacob (owner of Sundown), and see what he can do for pricing

J

This is kinda odd, but I installed a wall for three BTL 15's in a Dakota 4 door.

I went with 24 sq feet. It's very loud, I don't actually know what he metered with it. He's using 6 quantum audio 1500's

P1050359.jpg

P1050358.jpg

P1050362.jpg

Sign in to follow this