djman37

another hello Chad request

I don't know if you guys lost the paypal invoice that I paid for the two XT25 tweet replacements or not.

Lemme know where you stand;

I sent an email to the contact email I had that now comes back with permanent fatal errors.

I replied to the paypal invoice email with no response.

I sent a pm to you here with no response yet.

At least let me know you're working on it. I'd rather have the gear than file a paypal claim.

thanks,

doug blohm

Hey Doug,

I replied to you PM brother. Scott is working on this for you.

Thanks

Shawn Fleming

thx guys! I haven't had any trouble getting in touch with him before, even after they closed the site.

Hey Doug,

I replied to you PM brother. Scott is working on this for you.

Thanks

Shawn Fleming

thx guys! I haven't had any trouble getting in touch with him before, even after they closed the site.

dang. Still no contact from anyone Shawn.

Chad is actually out of town right now... I believe he had said he will be back on Wed next week. Ill be sure to get this taken care of when he returns.

Thanks,

Scott

DJ you have a PM brother!

i hope the end is near, my poor poly mids have been running pretty much full-range for quite a while now.

I appreciate all your work Shawn, but I really would like to be able to speak to, or get in touch with, Chad now.

Someone that can speak for Ascendant Audio would be fine too.

I still have no resolution and today is the 2 month anniversary of me paying for those drivers.

Please email me your name and contact info to Scott@FiCarAudio.com

Ill get you a set ASAP.

Thanks,

Scott

Please email me your name and contact info to Scott@FiCarAudio.com

Ill get you a set ASAP.

Thanks,

Scott

done.

Doug has this been resolved yet?

no, not yet. Scott was supposed to receive the tweets monday and he was gonna ship them straight back out to me. I don't expect to hear from Chad on this topic, ever. I've only heard from Fi guys which have been helpful.

i strongly believe it shouldn't take 3 months to get some darn tweeters. You should have just got them from Madisound and call it a day.

well. DUH! where's that captain obvious smiley? I would have, but when Chad told me the replacement price, I went with them. Also, AA may have had the tweets tweaked as sometimes happens with OEM stuff. The AA tweets were 6 ohm whereas the Madisounds were 4, so I thought some adjustments had been made.

lol at the captain obvious remark.

I take it still no tracking number?

nope, NO TRACKING NUMBER YET.

Think he heard that?

lol at the captain obvious remark.

I take it still no tracking number?

nope, NO TRACKING NUMBER YET.

Think he heard that?

crap, no one seems to have the XT25's right now.

if you still have the flanges from your old one, you can use mine for the time being doug...they 4ohm though i believe

Edited by Megalomaniac

No one seems to have the -04 version of them anyway. Ill keep checking to find some (one company says they should have them back in stock shortly)... but at least no one has your $$$ until then. We will get you squared away.

Thanks,

Scott