Sign in to follow this  
allConfused

linear power TO3 +magnum

anyone have experience running these on magnums? i was thinking about getting the T03 2.2HV.

it says in the manuel 750x1 at 4 ohm and they can go down to 1 ohm so im trying to figure out what they put out at 1 ohm.

IT's only stable in 1 ohm stereo, not mono. ;)

Lp is great product though. You can count on that amp to put out more power than they say. And they are like tanks.

i gotta check My HU and make sure it has a sub lowpass filter on it.

the 2.2HV doesn have any crossovers whitch is the only thing i dont like. but later on when i get more money im gunna buy the crossover they got so i can bandpass the SI 8 inch midbass ( yes im making you develope them) and then ill set it to lowpass the sub. but o course that means another LP amp, i esimate a good 300-400 for those 8 inchers and then 150 for the crossover.

so at darn near 1000 bucks that aint happening for a while.

ok well i did a tad more research and got some more answers in amplifier forums.

very soon ill have me a Linear Power 2.2HV amplifier. Powering a 15 inch magnum D2 ( ill have that pre-order money sent out any time here nick :) )

i cant wait to post pics!

thanks guys

You'll love it! I can't wait to get mine finished, although I'm running quite a bit less power than you! Post pics and let us know how it sounds.

What are your enclosure specs BTW?

enclosure is aprox 2.33608CF after displacement.

i cant post finsished product until june( when 15 mags come in)

but ill make sure and post the amp pics, and box pics as soon as i get that. i expect the amp to be here around mid/late may. and ill have the box ready late may.

o and my morel WR-4's should be here this week so ill post up some pics of those.