Sign in to follow this  
flakko

hows this sound

im sure mark and aaron youve heard it how does it sound? because yea just wondering. those are the subs im debating against

We would rather let the customers describe it. I know and love the ICON, as I do the MAG and RL-p. The Q is a top notch driver also, but we have not tested the ICON against any of them. All my testing of the ICON was to make sure it was going to do what we wanted it to do and hold up to some abuse and have the best sound we could get in the target price range.

When I finish my blowthrough, I'll do a complete review of the ICON vs the Q. It will be a direct swap.

When I finish my blowthrough, I'll do a complete review of the ICON vs the Q. It will be a direct swap.

So you're deff doing the blow through then? Gonna go with some ICON's huh? Can't wait to see reviews of this if you go with ICON's. Also, can't wait to see your build log.

For the SSA and Fi guys who I've been emailing inquiring about an Icon and Q, looks like this guys going to make my decission for me. :fing34:

I do want to read a review putting the Icon against the Mag though. I have a Mag, so it gives me some perspective.