meade916

2002 Caddy on bagz...8 Fi BTL 18's, 2 RF T15k amps (new vid pg 31)

ABSOLUTELY INSANE!! i love the pic with you at the back of the caddy giving the camera a couple birdies, would love to see this thing in a magazine, it deserves it!! TRULY ONE OF A KIND

would love to see this thing in a magazine, it deserves it!!

Agreed 100%. Please do car audio fanatics everywhere a favor and get the Caddy in a magazine feature.

Quit playin, like u really needed 2! Thats insane if your ever in the chicago land area please let me know. I wanna go deaf too

hey Steve, not sure who does your site, but I can hook you up with a great guy that's with a great company my clan site has been using for years. www.clanmech.com

well im not lookin to spend a fortune, my site already costs about $450-500 a year to run.....i mean if someone wants to come in and help us clean the place up some and make it more professional and ill pay them a little somethin for their time of course........ but since my site doesnt generate any money other then google adsense, it doesnt make sense for me to spend too much more then i already do on it. Actually i get SO MANY hits per day, im just waiting on someone to ask me to buy some banner space to help cover costs.....

ill look into those guys though because i definitly need a face lift for my site...

thanks :) :) i hope it gets some ink too! I just have to finish strong and not fall on my face here and it shouldnt be a problem....

My brotha from the West coast your Nutz must be hurtin from everybody swingin on them at once!!! Your bro from the East Coast

Edited by 418FIs

Unreal.

I agree with Aaron, this is probably one of the best build logs I've seen this year. Absolutely incredible sir and I can't believe you are putting two of those amps in there. Unreal....

What type of unique hits are you getting? That's what advertisers look for...

he hit 500,000 about a week ago...

What type of unique hits are you getting? That's what advertisers look for...

15,000 per week unique.........i just hit 500,000 (like he said) on the 18th. Were movin right along. If i count my hits like most sites do, im about to hit 100,000,000 by the middle of November :D Were movin right along, go look at my Alexa ranking :)

tint nothing... people get killed over attempting to jack less than that... tint isn't a problem imo, arsenal on hand is moreso than tint :D If I had that, and someone tried to jack me, I'd feel kinda happy like I'm doing community service as I pulled the trigger :D

SICK as can be expected :D GREAT JOB!

tint nothing... people get killed over attempting to jack less than that... tint isn't a problem imo, arsenal on hand is moreso than tint :D If I had that, and someone tried to jack me, I'd feel kinda happy like I'm doing community service as I pulled the trigger :D

steve much like me, lives in california....shooting someone trying to steal your property gets you prison time...

double post

Edited by George

well where Chicken resides, since its his car and all not mine, he has NOTHING to worry about.....aint no white-man gettin on the rez to steal anything :D :D (he is Indian)

great job steve, if you need someone to redue the forum skins and site look, hit me up, i'm pretty good with that stuff ;)

great job steve, if you need someone to redue the forum skins and site look, hit me up, i'm pretty good with that stuff ;)

we DEFINITLY need a hand....my Admin David is pretty good but he just doesnt have time to keep it fresh for me all the time.....what will a little help set me back?

jebus...those amps..is all i gotta say, sorry fi, the amp are stealin the show on this one, hahaha

jebus...those amps..is all i gotta say, sorry fi, the amp are stealin the show on this one, hahaha

ya but you cant deny 8 18's lookin like 100 18's with mirrors in a wall.......i think its 50/50 on stealin the show :D just depends on if im IN the car or in the back of the car what gets the attention that week :D

Wow. I don't have to say much everyone else said it lol.

Anyways when could we expect some vids and numbers?

god dam! and i thought the XXX truck that Superior Sounds put together was wicked... wow!

steve much like me, lives in california....shooting someone trying to steal your property gets you prison time...

I've had thousands of dollars of stuff stolen before, and here in SC if you're 'protecting' yourself it's ok. I'd do the time just to prove my point too...

Steve, if you ever need any help on the site let me know- I was a programming major a few years ago, and have designed several websites for schools/businesses. Love hardcoding html/css, if I can help out shoot me an email to tejcurrent@yahoo.com.

Things are looking incredible on this build btw- great job as always :popcorn: