meade916

2002 Caddy on bagz...8 Fi BTL 18's, 2 RF T15k amps (new vid pg 31)

thanks!

Headliner in, Airbag wrapped, dash finally bolted down, A pillars back in.......

DSC05272.jpg

DSC05273.jpg

DSC05274.jpg

DSC05275.jpg

****Since i know SOMEONE will say something about it, i just thought id mention (if you havent figured it out by now) that anything TAN in the vehicle (like these trim pieces) will be black or grey in the next few days. Its ugly like that but will be nice once i change it out.

DSC05278.jpg

DSC05280.jpg

DSC05281.jpg

DSC05282.jpg

DSC05283.jpg

DSC05284.jpg

DSC05286.jpg

DSC05287.jpg

DSC05288.jpg

DSC05289.jpg

DSC05290.jpg

DSC05291.jpg

DSC05294.jpg

DSC05296.jpg

DSC05297.jpg

DSC05298.jpg

DSC05299.jpg

DSC05301.jpg

DSC05307.jpg

DSC05309.jpg

DSC05304.jpg

AGAIN, the UGLY tan trim pieces will soon be black or grey (depending on where they are)...it will look "right" soon. Also, the steering wheel is on its way out too....one thing at a time here!

wusup man great build with superb craftsmanship... i have seen a lot of guys with the carputer and a regular headunit what is the reason behind this?

Looks sick, Steve. How much money does Chicken have into this build? (Without including your year+ of labor XD)

Carputers are baaaaaaad. diggin the suede headliners too.

I can't imagine you would work on your friends car without having him give you something in return. Is he paying you to do all this work for him? A year+ work wasn't done because you had nothing else better to do...

I like to do installs for fun, i dont charge my freinds and family, but all i ask for is to ride along to listen to it.

thanks everyone!!

here is a small update before i head out into the cold to run wires.......

yesterday i got the carpet in - now after i run tons of wires and extend the A/C controller wires out to the console i can actually start putting this together-together!

DSC05338.jpg

DSC05339.jpg

DSC05342.jpg

DSC05343.jpg

DSC05344.jpg

DSC05346.jpg

DSC05347.jpg

DSC05349.jpg

DSC05364.jpg

DSC05365.jpg

DSC05366.jpg

DSC05367.jpg

tried to get a shot of the entire interior with the headliner minus the ugly tan trim - havent got the black (or grey) one yet.....

DSC05374.jpg

I like to do installs for fun, i dont charge my freinds and family, but all i ask for is to ride along to listen to it.

I understand a basic sound build. I'm not talking about that. Steve is basically rebuilding the car, that requires a lot of experience, skills, knowledge, and patience lol. And I'm guessing that "chicken" isn't helping him. If he was I wouldn't have said anything.

But no friend would say "here's my car, let me know when your done"

Am I making sense?

I understand a basic sound build. I'm not talking about that. Steve is basically rebuilding the car, that requires a lot of experience, skills, knowledge, and patience lol. And I'm guessing that "chicken" isn't helping him. If he was I wouldn't have said anything.

But no friend would say "here's my car, let me know when your done"

Am I making sense?

He gets "rewards". A while ago they had a party at Chickens and made a video of what bass does to breasts.:drink40::boobies:

steve when are we gonig to see you with your own high-def discovery show, or at least on an episode of rides or something? your work is top-noch man, i'd love to see it on tv someday.

he has a full time job!

today i ran the wires to relocate the AC controlls to in the inside of the center console. Yes its a lot of pics but if i didnt show you, you would think it was too easy :) Its not that it was THAT hard, just time consuming - so heres the pics.

also, ive been DREADING having to do this for the longest time.......glad to get it done. To extend a plug with 23 wires = 46 solder joints and 46 heat shrinks so it does take some time.

DSC05377.jpg

DSC05378.jpg

DSC05380.jpg

DSC05381.jpg

DSC05382.jpg

DSC05383.jpg

DSC05384.jpg

DSC05385.jpg

DSC05386.jpg

DSC05387.jpg

Damn steve. I havn't check up on it in awhile. That interior is really coming together. This is really top notch. Not a single thing left untouched in the truck. This is quite interesting on the A/C controls too. I didn't really think about that. Chicken is going to take home soo many trophies when this thing is done. Its gonna be rediculous.

Looks great. What else do you have to do to this? Estimated finish time?

I did the same for my silverado, relocated the HVAC controls to an overhead console i got.

soldered all the wires and heat shrinked them like no other!

I got the 2 little LED's i ordered......now i know what they are made of (bad as HELL) and i ordered more! This is ONLY 2 led's -

008_s.jpg008_2s.jpg

DSC05407.jpg

DSC05408.jpg

DSC05409.jpg

i got other places to put these, stay tuned! What you see here is just me determining where they go for the rear console (projecting in to the box). The mold begins tonite after work :)