meade916

2002 Caddy on bagz...8 Fi BTL 18's, 2 RF T15k amps (new vid pg 31)

Yes the engine compartment WAS dirty and WAS neglected........now that will all change as of today :D Igore the dirt for now and focus on the chrome and the tons of 1/0 :D

DSC00268-1.jpg

DSC00269-1.jpg

DSC00271-1.jpg

DSC00273-1.jpg

DSC00274.jpg

DSC00275.jpg

DSC00276-1.jpg

DSC00277-1.jpg

i bet your son is going to have one HELL of a system in his first car, and completely pwn every kid in high school!

nice work steve, cant wait to see vids on this thing. take those spinners off please!!! dont wait, take them off now!!! lol

nice work like always, i like how you tell the truth about products and dont try to sell people on 1 or the other and just say it like it really is. keep up the good work

i love the wheels actually, lol, i mean some 26" asanti's wouldn't be bad either but those aren't bad

I worry with the engine bay being that condition, if the owner appreciate all the time and effort Steve has put into this thing and the unreal equipment that is in it.

Since most of the people following this build will never actually get to hear it, it is going to be a sad day when it is complete. . . .

Edited by BKOLFO4

Steve, thanks for taking the time to post all of the pics you do. These build logs are the best!

That RF wire looks like Kickers, but different colors. Is it as flexible?

I worry with the engine bay being that condition, if the owner appreciate all the time and effort Steve has put into this thing and the unreal equipment that is in it.

well most of that dirt was aquired sitting in MY backyard......i mean i had it over a year before i started the project. We were doing other things including waiting for him to finish his house that was being built so it just sat and sat for the longest time. Belive me he has 10 cars probably and the detailers come 2 times a week to keep things fresh. I love that about him because the other stuff ive done for him looks as good as the day it left. 3 years later still perfect, and he beats the HELL out of his systems when he is showin them off or just kickin it. The towers in the house BY FAR get the most abuse though LOL....

Since most of the people following this build will never actually get to hear it, it is going to be a sad day when it is complete. . . .

Well now....I live in Sacto, work out in Fair Oaks....I need a demo!!!

Steve, thanks for taking the time to post all of the pics you do. These build logs are the best!

That RF wire looks like Kickers, but different colors. Is it as flexible?

np man :D

yes it is very flexible

one hell of a sexy build cant wait to see what u do with the front

i'd like to see a couple sets of focal k2powers up there, they would scream!!! and not to mention SQ, of course i'd hope for 1200 a pair.

man i've never read a 22 page thread in my life... until now. that thing is disgusting. i think anybody can cut, glue, screw etc. but the dedication is what impresses me. to stay on this thing while working a regular job and remoddling your house, plus giving the sickest build log of all time is straight gangster.

it takes a gangsta to be gangsta NICE JOB MEADE!! *cough* mids and highs *cough*

not much of an "update" but i worked my ass off for the last few days.....i posted this on my site at like 2pm when i clocked out, but i didnt post it anywhere else since its not really a lot of pics to show. OH and thanks guys i appreciate the comments!! :D

posted at 2pm

---------------------------------------------------

ok guys dont ask me what i did this weekend......im clockin out right now. I lifted the car, put it on jackstands and planned on replacing the bags (old and cracked) and run the RCA's under the truck into the cabin. Well i managed to get the rear bags in.....i would have rather changed the damn tranny then do that again. The people that installed the bags OBVIOUSLY werent thinking of the future or anyone who might need to replace a bag someday. No room, especially the driver side rear.....turning wrenches in brail, and bolts going in and out 1/32 of a turn at a time. Im so frustrated, pissed, tired, stressed........my skin is raw on my forearms and hands, the back of my head has a flat spot on it from laying down on my back for 12 hours. Yes, 12 hours....when things dont cooperate it makes for a fudgeED UP saturday and part of sunday.........im clockin the hell out, ill do the front bags and run the RCA's during the week or even on the weekend but im fed up right now i dont even want to look out there at the hoopty the rest of the day.

thats my update.

Edited by meade916